Star x Zane

Ok,so I got to do this my own way & I had come up with the funniest way possible.Im Star's friend in this one,im also Zane's sister & Lloyd's girlfriend.Now enjoy,along with the video.

Star's P.O.V.

"Makayla,why are we at the soup store??"I asked my blonde little friend.

"I wanna mess with Lloyd."she said right before she got a call from him.She had the volume up loud enough for me to hear the conversation.

*Le phone call*

"Hey,I need your help Minty.Can you come here??"I heard Lloyd say

"Well I cant,Im buying clothes"Makayla said as I shook my head.'great I thought.

"Alright,hurry up & come home."Lloyd said as Makayla put the phone on speaker.

"Hmm,I cant find them."she said with a giggle.

"What do you mean you cant find them?"Lloyd said in a very annoyed tone.

"I cant find them.There's only soup."she said with a smile on her face.(Look up"at soup" on youtube & you'll get fully.The video is sort of like it)

"What do you mean there's only soup???"he questioned as she laughed.

"It means there's only soup Lloyd."she said as she sat on a bench.

"Then get out of the soup aisle!!!"he shouted,causing her to laugh a bit more.

"Alright,you dont have to shout at me."she said as we walked to the next aisle.

"There's more soup."she said as she sat in a cart while I pushed her around.

"Minty,what do you mean there's more soup?"Lloyd asked as we heard him facepalm himself.

"There's just more soup!"she said as she laughed.

"Ok Minty,go into the next aisle!"he said & we listened.

"There's still soup!"she shouted causing him to groan.

"Where are you right now?!?!?"he shouted causing both of us to laugh.

"Im at soup."she said calmly.

"What do you mean your at soup??!?!?!"he yelled.She giggled a bit before answering him.

"I mean Im at soup!!!"she yelled back.

"Ok,Minty,listen to me carefully.What store are you in??"he asked.

"The soup store!"We both said & we heard him scream into something to muffle it.

"Why are you buying clothes at the soup store!?!??!!?"he yelled causing us to both die of laughter.

"Lloyd,Im sorry but I was just messing around with you,Star helped me."she said with a smile.

"Woah woah woah,dont drag me into this!!"I said as she laughed more.

"Minty,please come home right now."he said.

"Ok Lloyd."she said before hanging up.

"Sweet,I get to see your home now."I said as I followed her out of the soup store.

*Le timeskip*

"Im home!!!!"Makayla yelled as she led me inside,where she was tackled by Lloyd.

"Minty,why were you messing with me??"He asked as she hugged him.

"I just wanted to have fun."she said.

"Ok."he said as he helped her up.

"Oh,this is Star."she said.

"Hi."I said.

"Hi,the others are in the living room if you want to meet them."Lloyd said.I nodded & he led the way.

"Guys,we have a guest."Makayla said as she sat on the couch.

"Hi,Im Star."I said as each of the others got up.

"Hi,I Cole,this is Kai,Jay & Zane."Cole said.

"Hello."the other 3 said.

"Hi,so your Makayla's brother."I said looking at Zane.

"Yes I am,nice to meet you Star."Zane said with a smile.

"It is very nice to meet you too."I said with a smile.

"Zane,whats for dinner??"Makayla said as she got up.

"I was thinking about making Spaghetti"he said.

"Yas!"she said as she ran to the kitchen.We all laughed & followed her.

*Le timeskip*

"That was a very great dinner,thank you Zane."I said as I helped clean up.

"Your welcome"he said with a smile.

"So,where'd you learn to cook??"I asked as we headed to the living room.

"I just always have known."he said.

"Cool.You know,your really hot.."I said as I hugged him.He hugged back while blushing a bit.

"Your really pretty."he said as he kissed my cheek.

"So,wanna be my boyfriend??"I asked with a smile.

"Sure."he said with a smile.I smiled wider & hugged him.

"Yay!!"I said before kissing him.He kissed back right before Makayla came in & took a picture.

"Lloyd,I won the bet!!!!!"she yelled before running off.

"Dang it!!"he yelled.We then walked into the living room to see him wearing a dress & wig.(Le outfit below)

"Makayla,your a riot

"Makayla,your a riot."I said before fistbumping her & holding Zane's hand.

Hey Candy Ninjas,I had too much fun with this.I hope you liked it.