Kasual x Lloyd

Here it is.I had a little trouble writing it a bit.So enjoy.

Kasual's P.O.V.

Lloyd & I were out running errands around the city.We stopped by the park for a quick break,where Lloyd went off to get us some ice-cream.I looked around & saw a husband & wife with their kids.I sighed a little right before Lloyd came back with our ice-cream.

"Here you go sweetheart."he said as he handed it to me.

"Thank you Lloyd."I said with a smile.He smiled back,kissed me on the cheek & started to eat his ice-cream.

"So,where we going after this??"he asked as he wiped some ice-cream off my cheek.

"Not sure,but we'll find somewhere."I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.He smiled & wrapped his arms around me.

"Alright,led the way once your done."he said.I looked over to his hands & saw he finished.I giggled a bit before placing some ice-cream on his cheek.

"Ok,Im ready to go."I said as I tossed our trash away.He chuckled a bit & wiped off the ice-cream before I took his hand & led the way.

*Le timeskip*

"Aww,Lloyd,look at this!!!!"I said as I picked up a baby-onesie that said 'Ninja in Training'

"Aww,that is cute.Maybe we could get it for one of the guy's kids."he said as he looked around.I huffed in annoyance & followed him.All through out the store,I kept giving Lloyd hints that I wanted to have kids.He didnt get what I was trying to tell him.At one point I left him alone in the game ailse & looked around the baby ailse.

"Kasual,where are you??"I heard him called out.I ignored him & continued to looked around.I then yelped as he hugged me from behind.

"Lloyd,you scared me."I said as I turned around & hugged back.

"Im sorry,but I thought this would get you attention.Why did you just leave me in the game aisle??"he asked.

"Because you didnt get any of my hints."I said as I poked his arm a few times.

"Hints about what?"he asked.I huffed in annoyance again

"Lloyd,I want to have kids!!!!!"I said as I led the way out of the store so we can take the groceries home.

"You could have just told me,I would love to have kids."He said with smile.

"Yay."I said as we headed home.

*Le timeskip*(Its a few years later)

"Lloyd,I love our family."I said as we watched our kids run around the backyard.

"Yup,there just as hyper as me when I was a kid."he said as he hugged me.I smiled & hugged back.

"Mommy,Daddy,when's lunch??"they asked us.I looked at my watch then back to them.

"Now."I said as we walked in.

"Yay!"They all screamed as we started lunch.For the rest of the day,we watched movies & played whatever games the kids wanted.

Hey Candy Ninjas.I hope you liked it & I got really tired near the end.I shall see you all in the next one-shot