The Waist of Doom

Simon's POV
My jeans don't fit.
They won't go round my waist. I'm to fat; your not fat Simon! Your 2 and a half months pregnant!
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Penny!! I really am pregnant!!!" I cried out, and burst in to tears. "Penny!!! *Sob sob* I've been cursed!! *Sob sob* Penneeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!"
"What do you want, Simon!!!" Penny huffed in an annoyed tone.
"Penny!! I've been cursed!! *Sniffle* I'VE BEEN CURSED!!!! *Sob sob*"
"That's it! I've had enough!" Her bubble of anger and annoyance had been burst. I looked up at her in shock from where I sat on the bed. "I'm taking you to see my father!" I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding.
"I thought you were about leave me, like .... Him." Its too painful to say his name.
"Simon, I would never leave you, you are my best friend and your not exactly in the best condition." She bent down and wiped the tears from my eyes.
"Penny?"
"Yes Simon." She answered patiently.
"My trousers don't fit."
---------------------------–—–--------------
And cut!
I know this is really short but it's better than nothing right?
I'm hopefully going to get these out weekly, and so they will be more regular. (One of you 5 a day! 😄😄)
WE HAVE 600 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND THE LOVE OF MY FANFIC!! If I get 1K I might do a special chapter! I'M SOOOOO HAPPEEEEEEY!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 
We are going to Penny's parents house now! And we are going to see how the child is doing, so I need baby names! Do we want twins? Triplets? (Arrg!). Boy? Girl? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Comment of the Week!
This is too theanswertolifeis42 for an comment that made me laugh! And no! Simon is not a seahorse!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me
🐢🐢🐢