Name maker!!

Simon's POV
"What about Jo? It can be used for both boy and girl." I suggest writing the name on the list.
"Or Diana." Baz adds, I nod and write it down too.
"What about Penny? Named after the most brilliant and beautiful witch -and aunt- of her age." Penny pronounced walking into the room. Baz snorts into my ear and I elbow him.
"She got a point you know, she gave you a run for your money back in school."
"And beautiful?" Baz questions. "You have a thing for Penny now?"
"No! I don't!" I whisper yell. "About being the aunt, I think we should tell her." I look at Baz in the eye, he chuckles and leans down and pecks me on the forehead.
"Uhgg!! I'm still in the room!" Penny says, disgusted. I look at Baz.
"Yeah, she's gonna be a perfect role model." He whispers sarcastically. 
I turn round in the chair, nearly nocking Baz out with my stomach.
"Careful, that's my child your carrying! Try not to kill me!"
"Our child, Baz, our child." I narrow my eyes at him, we still haven't talked about when he was away for 7 months, but somethings are better left untouched. "Penny," I take a deep breath. "We, we, we have decided -yes me and Baz- have decided to make you, the Godmother of this child." I look at Penny uncertain.
"FUCK YES I WOULD!!!!" She yells running over to hug me and decides to sling an arm round Baz too.
"That's great." Baz says formally, he is stiff under Penny's arm. The only person who could touch him would be moi. (Me- it's French.)

*time skip to bedtime*

We ended up with a list of names,
Girls
Jo
Diana
Emily
Maisy
Isabella/Isabelle
Fanny - we are not calling her Fanny, Penny!
Victoria
Jasmine

Boys
Jo
Kim
Henry
Joshua
William
James
Christopher
Christoff ! -Penny, no.
Cai -that is a nice name

I turn over and snuggle into Baz and say:
I wonder if anyone else has any good names they would like to share?

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
If you want to know, most of those name are my friends, because I was to lazy to find some new ones, but if anyone has any recommendations, that would be fab.
Chow!
The Purple Tortoise
Xxxxxxx 💜🐢💜