Telling Your Family

Luke:  My family was over my house since we haven't seen eachother since the wedding because they wanted to give us time to be alone. "So Luke here told us you've been shopping?" my mom said raising   an eyebrown. "Lets see what you got" My dad added. "Hold on let me go get it" I smiled running up stairs. I grabbed the bag filled with unisex clothes and ran back downstairs. I had two unisex baby onesies that said I'm cute mom's cute dad's lucky! and the other one said sorry ladies my dad is definitely taken. "Ready" I smiled my parents nodded there head. I pulled out both onesies and handed it to them. They jumped up and ran over giving me a hug. "Were getting a grandchild" My mom yelled. "Yes" I replied. While we were still in a hug Luke walked in. "You told them?" He questioned. "Yes she did  now come join in this" My dad replied. He walked over and joined us. I'm so happy to have a wonderful family 

Calum: We were over my dads house watching the game. Well the boys were I was scrolling on my phone. "Want a beer Y/N?" Ronnie asked. "Nope" I said popping the p. "Why not you always drink with us?" Rick chimed in. "Guess" I smirked. "Your quitting?" Ronnie guessed. "Nope" I smirked. "Cutting down" Rick chimed in. "Nope" I smiled. Let me give you a hint Calum's drinking for two" I giggled. "I'm still so confused" Ronnie groaned. "Same here" Rick replied patting his back. "When will you be back to drinking?" Rick questioned. "Oh in about 9 months" I smiled. "I KNOW NOW OUR BABY IS HAVING A BABY!" Ronnie cheered picking me up and spinning me around. "Dad i'm going to puke" I muttered. He put me down and I ran to the bathroom. "Good luck Cal" Rick laughed patting him on the back.

Michael: Today we were at a party with my whole family. My brother and his wife and 2 kids my sister and her husband with her 1 kid she was also 7 month pregnant this was her baby shower. I knocked on the door and my brother opened it straight away. "Mr and Mrs. Clifford are here!" he yelled. I giggled and hugged him. "How my sister doing!" I laughed she waddled over to me. "Hey you will understand this when you have kids!" She laughed. I winked at Michael knowing that I was going to get that big and I was going to have a baby. It was now time to open presents and I got her a little onesie that said this little monkey is going to be a big cousin. I slapped Michael's arm as she got to our present. She looke at confused then she let out a happy scream. "What what's wrong" my mom panicked." Y/N is having a baby!" She screamed. "Really!" My brother yelled. "Yup!" I was then crushed into a big hug. 

Ashton: I knocked on the door of my mom's houses my brothers already there with there wifes no kids were aloud this was an all adult gathering for my brothers new job. "Hello Irwin's" My mom Jessica said pulling us into a hug. "Hey mom" I smiled. "Come in your the last ones" Riley said. "So we got dinner almost done the boys are watching the game Ashton if you want to join us were going to set the table with the all wifes. We got everything set up and everyone had wine in theres but me I had water. I tapped on my glass making everyone looked at me. "Ashton and I have something to say" I said while standing up with Ashton. "Were having a baby!' Ashton shouted. "Oh my god congrats" Alex Ryans wife said. "Thank you" I smiled. We gave each of them a hug and ate the rest of our dinner talking about the baby.