First Kick

Luke: "They should kick soon" I whispered to Luke as we sat down on the couch "But whennnnnn" He whined. "Soon" I replied cuddling into his chest. We were in middle of watching a movie when I got a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hands on the stop and I felt it again tears welled up in my eyes as it kept going I picked up a pillow and hit Luke with it making him wake up. "hmmm" He hummed.  "Unless you wanna feel the babies kick then get up!" I yelled. He snapped awake and put his hands on my forever growing tummy and felt the babies kick with a big smile on his face. 

Calum: 

I was cooking dinner for Calum since he was at the studio. I smiled as I heard the door shut. "How are my babies doing?" Calum questioned. "Were good" I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back hands on my tummy. I felt a little kick in my tummy which made Calum gasp he turned me around and got on his knees pressing a kiss to my tummy. 

Michael: 

I sat on Michaels lap his arms on my tummy his game control set on it. I was reading a book while he played. I felt a little push to tummy and tilted my head to the side. I felt it again but stronger it made Michaels control move up. I giggled and new what happened. "They kicked" I whispered. "I know they messed up my game" He laughed pressing a kiss to my head and rubbing my tummy. 

Ashton: 

I watched as Ashton played in the recording both. His hair flying all over the place. I made a mental note to have him cut his hair. He started singing and then I felt something kick my side which made me gasp in shock and pain. "What's wrong Y/N?" Luke questioned. I felt it again an my eyes widened. "Get Ashton" I said. The boys ran into the room and then came a running Ashton. I looked up with tears in my eyes. "There kicking" I whispered. All of a sudden a bunch of hands were on my tummy. I giggled and felt to