Telling His Family

Luke: We were hanging out at Luke's house hold with his brothers there wifes and kids and his mom and dad  well our mom and dad. I laid on  Luke's shoulder as we continued to talk. "You alright Y/N" Liz asked. "Just tired thats all" I replied. "The pregnancy has been taking alot of energy out of her" Luke replied with a smile on his face. "Wait pregnancy! Your having a baby!" Liz yelled. I nodded my head and let out a yawn. "Yup were having a baby" I replied. "Congrats guys the he or she will be just as handsome and beautiful as you two are" Jack commented giving us both a hug. "Here I got some baby books" Liz said getting up and going to go get the books. I put and hand on my tummy as I leaned on Luke's shoulder again. 

Calum: We were going to make it simple as possible we were just going to ask if they had any baby books lying around. Calum knocked on the door and you were greeted by a  5 month pregnant Mail with her 3 kid. "We didn't know you were here" I said giving her a hug. "Well I didn't know you were going to be here" She added. "We came to ask mom something" Calum added. "She's in the living room"  Mail replied letting us in. "Calum Y/N didn't know you were coming around" Joy said pulling us into a hug. "Well we came by to ask if you had any baby books?" I questioned. "Oh my god" She yelled. "My baby is having a baby!" She yelled pulling us into a hug. "Congrats son" David replied patting his back. "Now they will have some cousins to play with Mail cheered. 

Michael: I laid on Michaels stomach as we laid in there new hammock. "Y/N babe you okay you seem a little out of it" Daryl asked. "Your ankles seem a little swollen to babe" Karen added.  "Just like when you were pregnant" Daryl added. I let out a small giggled. "Wait are you?" Karen question. "Yes I am" I smiled. "My baby is having a baby!" Karen cheered. "I wish you luck" Daryl smiled with tears welling up in his eyes. "Thank you" I replied hugging them. 

Ashton: "Harry!" I yelled holding out my arms so the little boy could give me a hug. He jumped in my arms making me stumble back a little bit but I regained my balance. "Babe be careful" Ashton whispered coming up from behind me. "It's fine i'm fine the baby's fine." I replied smiling. "baby where!" Harry yelled. "It's in my tummy" I giggled tickling Harry. I put him down and he ran off. "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT" You heard Lauren scream coming towards you with Anne. "Yes you are" I smiled hugging her Anne was next with tears going down her face. I gave her a big hug not wanting to let go. "My first grandbaby" She smiled wiping the tears that have gone down my face as we;;