Telling The Boys

Luke: I was in the studio with Luke  when I felt sick so I ran out going to toilet. Luke saw me run out so he ran out of the recording booth. I bent over the toilet and started to throw up he stared to rub my bake and hold my hair. After I was done we went back and I went straight towards my bag grabbing out a mint. The boys gave us a confused look. I let out a giggled. "We didn't them" I giggled. "Oh ya boys were having a baby" Luke smiled. "Congrats guys!" Ashton yelling give us a hug then followed by the other boys  

Calum: I was invited to the VMA's  with the other boys wives. Meaning going to the after party. Michael came up handing you a drink which you said no to but then he kept asking and asking so Calum finally snapped. "Fuck off mate she can't have any she's pregnant" He snapped making Ashton choke on what he took a drink of. "Congrats guys to Y/N and Calum" Luke cheered holding up his glass. 

Michael:  We went to the studio and put sticky notes on all boys the instruments. Ashton: The World's Silliest Uncle. Luke: The World's Tallest Uncle. Calum: World's Goofiest Uncle. The boys walked in the studio confused as why you guys were there so early. "Let's get to practicing boys" Michael said clapping his hands. The boys were confused to see why they had sticky notes on there instruments. "Omg congrats guys!" Calum spoke up giving hugs to both of you. 

Ashton: You had the boys over to ask them if they wanted to be uncles. "So what did you want to ask us?" Luke questioned. "Well me and Ashton here have wanted make our family bigger" I replied. "Carry on" Calum replied. "Well we've been trying and Y/N pregnant and we wanted to know if you guys would also wanna be uncles?" Ashton replied squeezing my hand. "We would be honored Ashton" Michael spoke getting up to give us a hug.