Morning Sickness

Luke: My eyes shot open as I got this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I threw the covers off of me and ran to the bathroom. I flicked the lights on and feel in front of the toilet throwing up. I felt someone pull my hair back and rubbing circles on my back as I threw up the contacts of last night dinner. After I finished Luke helped me up and helped me brush my teeth. "Thanks babe" I mumbled. "Anything for you and our princesses/princes.He replied kissing my forehead.

Calum: I groaned after 10 minutes eating my break feast. Feeling a wave of  nausea hit me like a bullet. I ran upstairs past Calum into the bathroom. I knelt in front of the toilet and let out what I just ate 10 minutes ago. I felt Calum come up behind me and pulled my hair into a pony tail then tieing it with a rubber band. After I finished I got up and brushed my teeth and kissed Calum. "Thanks babe" I whispered.

Michael: My eyes shot open as a wave of nausea hit me. I knew I was going to make it this time. I hit Michael it took a second for him to open his eyes but then he did. "Baby are you okay?" He questioned. "Bucket" I mumbled trying to hold back the vomit. He grabbed the bucket and place it in between my legs I put my head down and started to throw up. I felt him rub my back and move my hair out of my face. After I was done Michael took the bucket and I went to go clean up. I met him back in the bed he wrapped his arms back around me. "I love you" I heard him mumbled before drifting back asleep. 

Ashton: Since you were having twins you threw up wayyyy more then other girls during the pregnancy the bathroom door was always unlocked even if Ashton was showering or getting dressed. It was another morning I just woke up and heard the shower going but I felt it come up. I threw the covers off of me and ran to the bathroom falling in front of the toilet letting last night dinner come out. I heard the water stop as Ashton stepped out not bother to dry off and help me. After I was done I flushed the toilet and got up and brushed my teeth. "Wanna join me" Ashton whispered. "Sure" I mumbled stripping to shower with my husband