Home 2

Mavericks P.O.V.

The little vixen fought me the entire way, demanding I release her, insisting she didn't want a mate - especially an alpha mate like me. I tried to explain gently that she didn't have a choice, that we were fated mates, bound by the most ancient of celestial laws.

Then she dropped her bombshell revelation - she had a kid, a little girl she was caring for. A growl of fury rumbled from my chest before I could stop it. How could my mate have been so selfish, so careless to have carried some rogue's spawn but then deny me without even getting to know me? The thought made my wolf side want to rip apart any past flings.

I fell silent after that, jaws clenched tight as I fought for control with the beast raging inside me. I led her through the forest, back towards my pack's territory where I could better question her. I needed to know more. I needed to know her.

When we arrived at the pack's ancestral home - the massive ironwood manor house - she questioned where we were, her tone laced with defiance. "Home," was all I said, pulling her inside and up to my study, my personal sanctuary away from the communal areas of the house.

She denied to tell me anything about why she was a rouge when I asked why she was one, deflecting my questions about her name, her aversion to mates, with that same stubborn resistance. The scent of her simmering anger and unease put my wolf on edge, until the beast forcibly took the reins from me.

Suddenly I was advancing on her, backing her into the corner as her eyes blew wide with alarm. Those lush red lips were so tormentingly close as my arms caged her against the wall. I spun her around crushing my mouth against hers, a bolt of lightning searing through me at the overload of sensations - her softness, her taste, her scent enveloping me utterly.

Then, just as abruptly, she shoved me away, unlocking the door and fleeing back into house despite my shouted pleas for her to wait.

------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
So I need help. I love all of you who are voting and commenting but I need help writing this I have no clue what I am doing.

A.N.

I'm trying to add different P.O.V.s this time around let me know what you think.