♛HE [05] : DISCRIMINATION♛

The octopus like teacher swift fully snagged the snacks that the students brought today for their experiment which made class complained.

"He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks cause payday isn't until tomorrow...."

"Why is a super-organism that can destroy Earth living pay check to pay check?"

A girl with black hair, styled into twin braids that reached just below her shoulder and lavender eyed with glasses walked towards the class, nervously.

"U-Um, sensei..." she spoke.

"Can I help you, Okuda-san?" Koro-sensei smiled.

"Um, this is poison! Please drink it!" She blurted as she handed the octopus a handful of poisons.

"I guess...that's too much to ask?" she asked.

"This is certainly an honest assassination attempt, Okuda-san."

"W-Well, um..I'm not good at surprise attacks and stuff like everyone else, but I am good at chemistry...So I made this with my heart and soul!"

"Heart and soul?"

"Okuda, no one would be dumb enough to drink it just like that."

"Well then, I would be delighted to!" He opened the cap as he drunk the liquid, delightedly.

"No way!"

"He drank it!"

Then Koro-sensei's face turned blue and he grew horns.

"So cool, He grew horns!" Angel beamed cheerfully as the class just sweat dropped at Koro-sensei's appearance.

"Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide, it's poisonous to humans, but I'm afraid not to me." he told her.

"I see..." she said.

"There are two others, correct?" he asked.

"Y-Yes!" she answered.

"All right, then!" He drank the second one, as his face turned green and he grew wings.

"Now he grew wings."

"His face is starting to get pretty fancy!"

"Ah, thallium acetate. Now for the last one!" He gulped the last one, as a sensation was felt throughout his cells.

"What's going to happen?"

"What's the last one gonna do?!"

The results of the last one is, Koro-sensei's face turned white, as his expression cannot be read.

"His face turned blank."

"His changes are just too unpredictable!"

"It doesn't get any blanker than that!"

"He's like an emoji!"

"Aqua regia, I see. The only effect they have is on my face...Even if you hate me, please don't hate assassination." He interjected, emotionless. Then his face turned back to normal.

"Also, Okuda-san, I can't overlook a student making poison unsupervised. It's not safe."

"Yes, sensei. I apologize."

"If you have time later, why don't we work together on a poison that will kill me?"

"Y-Yes!" She squeaked in a soft, low tone.

"Making poison with the target?" Kayano says.

"I'll ask her about the details later." Nagisa replied.