♛HE [18] : VIRUS♛

The sun shines brightly in the blue skies as it was a perfect day to travel to an island, it will too perfect—if only they didn't have a target.

"Oh, look—It's an island!" Angel cheerful beamed as she pointed her index finger to the sight she was seeing.

"Your right, you can see the resort over here." a red haired boy said.

"Right~" she replied.

Karma glanced at her, a glint of excitement and happiness is written all over her face, he let out a small smile at this sight.

"Your wearing a pretty dress, are you going to seduce someone? Or perhaps—"

He leaned down near her ear due to this, it took her attention, his hot breath hitched her neck as his husky voice radiated in her ear.

"Am I the reason why your looking good today?"

Hurriedly, she pushed him away as her face was glowing bright red.

"D-Dream on! I'm not going to seduce anyone or anything." she stuttered.

"Oh? Well your cute, I mean it." he chuckled.

Once more, Angel blushed furiously and began to punch Karma in a playful way. As Karma could only grin.

"Why do you always find a reason to fight with me?" Angel asked angrily as she was tired of his teasing, just when will he give it a rest?!

"Don't worry when I fight with you, worry about when I stop...because there is nothing for me to fight for."

"Huh? What do you mean?!" she asked.

I hate the fact that the girl that I love is her... he thought.

"Nothing, idiot."

"Who are you calling idiot?!"

"You, who else?"

"Damn you, Karma!"

It's kinda funny that the person you met once, is someone who played a huge role in your life.

They've finally reached the Island as the staffs welcomed them with a warm smile plastered in their faces.

"Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments." the waiter said as he placed a drink in every students' table, some of them leisurely took their sweet time doing the things they want.

"Group 1 is doing a good job of throwing him off." Sugino said as the class' assassination plan have already started.

"They sure are—and with a little assassination mixed in, they're not drawing the other groups' attention." Karma commented as he lend Angel a pair of googles, she took it immediately and put it on.

"It's our turn! Do what we need to do and get changed." Kayano said.

"Roger, Kaede!" Angel saluted as they went in the water.

They looked like they're having fun, but they were dead serious of killing their target.

They've split in four groups, different strategy, and places. In their unique ways, they tried to corner Koro-sensei but no avail.

No matter how many efforts they've done, Koro-sensei is just so stubbornly strong.

That's why it's worth killing an artificial life form with a bounty of 10 billion yen.

Due to their busy schedules, the beach is utterly deserted. Which made Jelavić distressed as she was wearing a very seductive swimsuit for nothing.