♛HE [08] : CRUSHES♛

The Class 3-E were having a field trip in Kyoto, they've arrived at Traditional Inn where they're gonna stay for 2 days, and 3 nights.

"Hey Koro-sensei, you okay?" a girl with black hair and red scarf, asked him.

"Uhh...yes I am, Angel-chan. I'm just dizzy after that long ride." Koro-sensei said.

Koro-sensei weak point

8) Prone to motion sickness

"Are you alright? Why don't you lie down in your room?" A short brown haired with light purple eyed girl, Yuzuki Fuwa asked, as she thrusts Koro-sensei a knife as the teacher easily dodged it.

"No need to worry, I'll just pop back to Tokyo."

"Eh?"

"I forgot my pillow."

"You carried all that luggage and you still forgot something?"

Koro-sensei's weak point

9) Can't sleep without his own pillow

"Well, Kanzaki-san...did you find the itinerary?" Kayano asked the long, straight black haired with light brown eyed girl, Kanzaki Yukiko, who was searching for the itinerary in her bag.

"No...I know I put it in my bag, did I drop it somewhere?" Kanzaki said.

✦ ✧ ✦

1st day

Nagisa's team roam around the place as they were trying to figure out a perfect place to assassinate their teacher.

Here marks where Sakamota Ryoma and Nakaoka Shintaro met with disaster

Was carved in a stone which caught Angel's eye.

"Sakamoto Ryoma? hmm, I heard that name before." she hummed.

"Ah, this is where Omiya was, the inn where Sakamoto was assassinated in 1867." Karma explained to Angel's curiosity, as the girl remembered.

"And walk a little further and you'll be at Honnoji Temple, though it's location shifted a little over time." Nagisa said while browsing the book that Koro-sensei made all night.

"Oh yeah, Nobunaga Oda's death was a kind of assassination, too." Kayano pipped in, while eating some dumplings that she bought earlier.

They began to walk again as Angel stopped and turned around, her eyes searched for someone suspicious, but to find none.

"What's wrong, Angel-chan?" Kanzaki asked, as the team stopped and waited for them.

Before looking back to Kanzaki, Angel took a final glance as she turned her attention back to her.

"Oh, it's nothing!" she chirped.

"Is that so? Then, let's go...the others are waiting." Kanzaki said.

"Right."

I know I saw someone tailing us...was I imagining it?

✦ ✧ ✦

Angel, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Kanzaki, and Sugino walked in a eerie alleyway. It was a cramped area so normally, no one would walk in there.