♛HE [22] : FEAR♛

Two people dash through the corridors with great speed, they were racing each other.

"Hurry up Karma, we're probably left behind by now!" Angel said, running.

"Yeah, surely." Karma says as he continued running behind her.

"Don't be so discouraging and keep running!" she snarled.

After running for sometime, they've spotted their classmates.

"Hey~ were back!" Angel called as they turned around to see them running towards their direction.

"Both of you are finally back—what happened to you, Angel?! You're all banged up!" Nagisa said.

"It's nothing." she said as if it was no big deal.

Then Karma lightly kicked her ankle as the pain surge throughout her body which made her flinch.

"That hurts!" she yelped as she grabbed her ankle that was kicked by Karma.

"Koro-sensei, she is injured, do you have any medicine kit there?" Karma said, asking their teacher.

"Oh, sorry Karma-kun, but I don't have any medicine kits.." Koro-sensei said.

Nagisa walked up to Angel and wrapped a piece of cloth around her ankle.

"I don't have a bandage or anything, but this could lessen the blood lost...but please indulge it for awhile." Nagisa said as he finished wrapping the cloth.

"Thank you, Nagisa...well, I don't need anything like that, I can manage on my own!" she said.

"Okay...we'll have to use the VIP only emergency stairs to reach the next floor, we'll go through the concert hall on the 8th floor." Ritsu announced the plan as everyone nodded in reply.

✦ ✧ ✦

"So that girl manage to escape, how stubborn can she be?"

His eyes looked in the screen as it was monitoring the students caught in the CCTV camera.

"Rin is so useless, she can't even hinder one open, well...it doesn't matter now, she can't move after all."

He scratched his face hidden by the mask, while laughing darkly.

"How are you going to beat this, Yuuki Angel?"

✦ ✧ ✦

The sound of the released bullet echoed through the concert hall which made some of the students frightened.

"Just so you know, this hall is soundproof. I'll shoot you all dead before you get saved by anyone." the man said, then he twirled around his gun in his hand.

"I know some of you excluding Angel, doesn't have any experience of killing anyone. Come out like good children." he was cut off when a bullet almost hit his gun, which made him startled.

I missed! I was aiming for the gun. Hayami thought as she was troubled.

Angel brought out her gun and was about to aim when she realized the gun wasn't loaded with bullets.

"Shit, I ran out of bullets...luck isn't on my side." she cursed as she remembered that she wasted the bullets to defend herself against Soraru.