♛HE [09] : ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE♛

The new student's main body is a large rectangular robotic casing with a video screen. Inside the casing is an assortment of weaponry, as well as a 3D printer. She was introduced to Karasuma, called as the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery.

"Welcome to the Class 3-E, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei said, welcoming her.

"Thank you, Koro-sensei." the artificial information stated with her robotic voice.

✦ ✧ ✦

Weapons went out of the machine, as it fired anti-sensei BBs, the students lowered down their heads as the firing has begun, as expected, the Mach 20 octopus dodge every bullet that the machine shoots, she prepared to attack again as the octopus dodged the final bullet with a chalk, but his finger exploded, and the chalk fell on the ground, silently.

She was the third...the third to inflict harm to Koro-sensei...

"Left finger, destroyed. The newly added secondary weapon has proved effective." She said monotonously, as the weapons that she used returned back where it was before.

"Now then, Koro-sensei. Proceeding the next attack phase." she stated.

Once more, she begun firing as all the class could do was lower their heads down to avoid the bullets.

✦ ✧ ✦

"So, we have to clean all this up?" Terasaka groaned.

"You wouldn't happen to come up with a vacuum, Miss Fixed Artillery?" Muramatsu said with a goofy grin on his face while tapping on the machine.

"Tch, giving me that cold shoulder?" the blonde scowled.

"Stop it, what's the point of teasing a machine?" the bulky student laughed.

The mechanized transfer student continued attacking all day long.

✦ ✧ ✦

The Next Day

There were restraints around the machine that unable her to take out her weapons.

"Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery to master: Cannot execute expected tasks on Day 2 due to unforeseen issues. Requesting immediate countermeasures." Ritsu reported to her master after the class ended, a tentacle touched the machine as it stopped talking.

"Now, now—don't rely on your parents. First you have to come up a good way to get along." Koro-sensei said.

"Get along?" she asked.

"If you even manage to kill me, the prize will go to your parents and they will get no share of it." he said.

"Now I understand, Koro-sensei. I had not considered my classmates' interests." the AI said monotonously.

"Nurufufu~ You are a smart one, please take this as a gift from your teacher." Koro-sensei began to increase her capabilities, as the machine let him do as he please.

✦ ✧ ✦

"She has gotten cute overnight!"

"Don't be fooled! It's all some program that octopus loaded up, it might act nice, but a machine's a machine. The dumb box o' bolts."