♛HE [07] : BRUISE♛

🎶Nakayoshi dakara ne to🎶
We get along very well, so I'd

He stretched his hand for her as she held it happily.

🎶Te wo tsunaide iru🎶
really like to hold hands with you

The boy showed her kindness as she gave him a sweet smile.

🎶Dokoka de kikoeru🎶
Somewhere far away I can hear:

She stood still there, alone. As if time frozed itself.

🎶"Hajimemashite"🎶
"It's a pleasure to meet you"

The first time they met, wasn't the most very beautiful scenary you would expect...

🎶"Sayonara"🎶
"Goodbye"

The black haired girl opened the door, to see her classmates in their seats and her dear teacher looking at her.

She had lots of bandages around her arms, legs. A band aid was on her left cheek, she had lots of bruise under her clothes.

"Angel-chan...what's with those bandages?" Koro-sensei asked worriedly.

"Uh this? I just screwed up..." She forced a fake smile, as she scratched the back of her hair, in a clumsy way.

"I see...go to your seat." She went to her sit, without saying a word, the pain under the bandages resonates vividly.

✦ ✧ ✦

She engaged with her friends conversation, as she formed a fake smile on her lips to keep up.

She didn't know, but there was one guy looking at her direction,

I'm sick of crying...

I'm tired of trying...

Yeah I'm smiling,

but Inside I'm dying.

✦ ✧ ✦

Time Skip

The skies turned orange hue as everyone went home, the girl was finished packing her stuff and was about to leave when she saw a red head at the door, looking down.

She flashed him a forced smile, as she continued to walk, but to be stopped when he spoke.

🎶Doushite waratteru no🎶
Why do you keep that smile of yours

"How can you smile like that?"

It made her eyes widened when he asked that question as she froze in her tracks.

🎶Nee, douyatte jouzu ni warau no🎶
Hey, where did you learn to make that fake smile

"Why do you keep forcing yourself to smile?"

She turned to him, then flashed such a sad smile, and was about to leave when his hands blocked her path.

🎶Umareta kanjou wa🎶
Every time you're in front of me

He grabbed her hand, making her to face him.

🎶Konnani mo ibitsu deshita🎶
I feel like there's something really off