✦HAJIME IS HERE✦

Hey everyone, did you liked the story so far? I'm terribly sorry if I made it so unsatisfied for your entertainment.

I'm very grateful for you for reading my story despite your busy schedules, especially these two girls:

•Anime_FreakLover
•ishi782524

They've been supporting my story since the beginning which made me happy, I really love those two. I'll post the lines and thoughts of some characters that I put in some chapters:

✦ ✧ ✦

"No thanks...what I want is your life." -Angel (Prologue)

✦ ✧ ✦

"I'll help you everyone with your assassination, in return don't say I can't for the rest of tour life...That's a bad phrase that holds back your potential."
-Angel (1st)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Don't run away Koro-sensei, I'll show you what it means to be killed." -Karma (3rd)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Ahahaha, pathetic! You guys all bark and no bite?"
-Angel (3rd)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Why do you refuse to accept help from others? It is right in front of you, yet you won't reach for it...Does the betrayal of that person you trust, hurts so much?" -Angel (3rd)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Anyone who is betrayed by the person they trust will be, no doubt, will get hurt...We betray the people who trust us, as the people who we trust betrays us. Don't you think it's irony?"
-Angel (3rd)

✦ ✧ ✦

It's no use. He won't die and can't be killed...not the teacher part of him, anyway. -Karma (3rd)

✦ ✧ ✦

"By pretending to be caught in your trap, I could easily uncover my assassin, in other words...as a pro, you clung too tightly to common-sensei assassination. My students' attempts are far more flexible and formidable."
-Koro sensei (4th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"You wanted to know what they're feeling, so you try your hardest to understand what they say." -Jelavić (4th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"I don't know how to express my feelings..." -Okuda (5th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"You don't need words to express your feelings to another person...just by doing what's right is enough to reach them."
-Angel (5th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"There are two kinds of people who live in this world, the pranker, and the other one is the fool." -Angel (5th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Before you judge someone else, take a good look on yourself first." -Angel (5th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"There are some problems speed can't solve." -Gakūho (6th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Those who can't wield a second blade aren't qualified to be an assassin!" -Koro sensei (6th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"When you're in a tight spot, protect yourself."
-Koro sensei (6th)

✦ ✧ ✦