♛HE [19] : YOUNG WARRIOR♛

The night was eerie as coldness crept in their skin, the class were still dumbfound about how high the mountain that they are about to climb.

"It's too dangerous—we're up against a real professional!" Karasuma said.

"True, it will be the wisest to hand me over, what do you think?" Koro-sensei spoke to Karasuma's statement as the class were still worried about how high the mountain is.

"But...this is..."

"It's too high!"

"It's too hard to climb all the way there!"

"They'll be dead before they reach the hotel." Jelavić said as she turned to Karasuma who is indeed troubled.

It's no use, we have to send him those two...we have to give up. he thought.

"Nagisa-kun, Kayano-san...I'm sorry but—" His sentence was cut off as he saw Angel swift fully climbed the mountain as her classmates were awestruck.

"We have come this far, don't give up now. It makes me feel like a sour loser, you know!" Angel said as she turned to everyone with clear determination that won't seem to falter.

"If your going to give up, think about what made you hold on!" she finished, as she continued to climb again, leaving them behind.

Some of the class looked at each other and nodded as if they decided what to do. They started to climb up the mountain as they were easily moved by what Angel just said.

"Karasuma-sensei, it won't be easy, but can you be our commander?" Isogai asked in a polite manner as he climbed up the mountain.

"They're not your ordinary students, you have sixteen students at your command." Koro-sensei chirped.

"Sixteen?" Karasuma asked.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu said as she appeared in Angel's phone as Koro-sensei chuckles.

"Attention! Our objective is atop of the hotel, our mission will shift from a sneak infiltration to a surprise attack! The only in differ is our target, you have thirty minutes to memorize the map. Begin!" Karasuma announced as a loud agreement pierced in the air as they have themselves a agreement.

"Hey Angel-chan, let's have a showdown!" Okano said.

"Sure, what kind of showdown?" Angel asked.

"The one who finished climbing the mountain first, wins!" Okano stated, as Angel nodded in agreement.

"You're on! Don't be so bitter when you lose~" she grinned.

They raced up to the mountain hurriedly, maintaining balance.

"Angel, wait for me!" Nagisa yelled.

"Your slow, Nagisa, hurry up!" Angel yelled all the way down to Nagisa as he began to climb.

After climbing for awhile, he grabbed a sharp rock which him flinch in pain.

Suddenly, he was out of balance as he was startled and yelped, causing some of the class' attention to turn at him.

"Nagisa, look out!"

"Karasuma-sensei, Nagisa is about to fall!"

"Someone help him!"

His hand slipped as a horror like expression appeared on his face as gasp escaped from his classmates' throats. Hurriedly, Angel climbed down to Nagisa's level as she quickly grabbed his hand and gripped on it tightly.