Diagnosis

I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. And I'm gonna hold you, like I'm sayin' goodbye.

Tyler and Josh swayed to the music, holding each other tightly. It'd been a stressful day for Josh, and he was glad the day was ending.

Tyler lightly sang the words into Josh's neck while Josh stroked Tyler's hair. Tyler smiled softly and Josh could feel Tyler's lips brush his neck.

Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hold on baby boy, let me get that." Josh said, letting go of the younger boys waist and walking to the phone.

As soon as Josh picked up the phone, he hoped it was all a dream.

"Hello Josh. This is Doctor Williams. The tests from yesterday came in."

Tyler looked to Josh, who cupped a hand over his mouth, a petrified look on his face. Instantly, Tyler knew something was wrong.

When Josh got off the phone, he seemed to lose his mind. He broke down to tears on their bed, curled into a ball and seemed to curse a higher power.

Tyler knew what is was.

Cancer.

The awful diesese that took his grandfather five years ago.

Josh couldn't stop crying. Not until he fell asleep, still curled in a ball.

__________________________________

Hello frens!! My friend gave me this idea, so all creds to them. I just put it into words! Their Instagram is @ valentylerjoseph, and mine is @you_are_my_dunshine! Feel free to check em out! Anyways, enjoy this awful, sad fanfic. Cancer is an awful, awful thing that has affected many of my loved ones, so I'm trying to write the realistically. Ill try to update it often. Anyways, thanks for reading!!