C H A P T E R 1

"Lee Youngyi! In here, please." My father called. I ran as fast as I could. I wouldn't want to be married to that jerk. Wait, let me cut the story for awhile. I'm Lee Youngyi, I just turned 18 a month ago and I have two brothers.

I have Youngjae who is 20 and Youngmin who is 16. I hid in a corner and watched as my father ran past me. I sighed in relief and sat down on the cold pavement with my back leaning against the wall. This situation was just the same when father first told me that i'm marrying him.

2 months ago

"He'll find you anyways, stop hiding." I heard Youngjae. Wait, "Youngjae?!" I exclaimed. I saw him leaning against the wall. "Ah, there you are." Youngmin said panting.

"I knew i'd find you here," He added. "You two are taking me back, aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow. Youngjae stared at me and then grabbed my wrist. "Dad worries about you, too. Let's go!" Youngmin stated.

"You didn't have to run, Youngyi." Father said. I sat on the couch as he starts to lecture me. 30 minutes later and he still hasn't stop talking. "Dad, I think that's enough for now." Youngjae interrupted his lecturing.

Father nodded. "Dad," I called, and he turned his attention at me. "Do you forgive me now?" I asked. He shook his head. "You need to marry him, Youngyi. We need that money.. for you." He stated.

"I can work and go to school at the same time," I frowned. "That's not what i'm talking about. You will need to marry Mr. Park's son. Youngyi, you can't — I don't think you'll be okay." He said worriedly.

But I'm fine.

"Dad, i'll be fine," I reassured him. And as I thought; he didn't believe me. "You will be married in a few months, okay?" He said. "Yes, father." I nodded.

Well, I don't have a choice. I'm marrying my ex, Park Jimin.

Wait.. I do have a choice. I ran to my room and took some clothes out of my closet. I mean, if I can't stop this wedding by talking it out, I'll be the reason this wedding won't happen.

I'm an idiot, I know.

I waited for a few hours until all of them had finally gone to sleep. I stepped out of my room and walked towards the door until someone grabbed my wrist. "Stop. Don't do this," Youngjae whispered.

"What, you're on his side? I.. I can't do this," I shook my head.

He stared at me, then hugged me. "You can. You're not leaving, you're marrying Jimin." He whispered, gently stroking my hair.

"I can't marry my ex-boyfriend." I stated. "You will." He argued. I groaned and went to my room. Honestly, up to this point, I don't know if I should be a good girl and obey them or just run away.

"I'm not going to run away. Go to sleep." I mumbled from the other side of the door. "Goodnight." He whispered, knocking on the door twice.

I lied down on my bed and sighed. "Remember: be a good girl and follow everything they say," I kept repeating over and over again.

Someone held my wrist. "Youngjae, I don't want to go back there." I shook my head. "What? Do I look like Youngjae?" A voice said. My eyes widened as I saw who it was. "Jimin.." I mumbled, standing up.

"Just go there and finish the family meeting. It'll be over soon." He quietly said, looking away, and I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and bowed at his parents. Well, atleast his parents are nice. "It's nice to meet you," Mr. Park said. Jimin never told his parents about me before?

"We'll go ahead. You two have some time alone," Father said. 'What? Don't leave me here!' I mouthed. He hugged me and whispered, "You'll be fine,"

He walked out of the restaurant. I glanced at Jimin and he was waving at his parents. A few minutes later, they left and Jimin walked towards me. "It was nice meeting you. I need to go." He said walking out of the restaurant.

"Wait, you're going to leave me here?" I asked. "What, you can't go home by yourself?" He asked, but I ignored his question. "You can't take me home?" I asked.

"Pabo. Find your way home by yourself. I'll go ahead," He said, leaving me alone. "How am I supposed to go home now?" I groaned. I'll just find a taxi. But, still.. he couldn't atleast take me home?

I saw Youngmin entering the restaurant. "Youngmin? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Let's go home. I knew he wouldn't take you home." He scoffed.