C H A P T E R 15

Three Years Later

Lee Young-yi's POV

"Thank you, Miss Lee. Without you, this company would've been gone by now." Mr. Kang said, and I nodded.

"I've been in this company for almost three years. I would be very disappointed if I fail this project." I uttered.

"Ah, always hardworking. Keep up the good work!" Mr. Kang walked out of the room. "Ms. Lee Youngyi! Ms. Lee Youngyi!" Ms. Kim approached me. "Yes? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, here's your phone." She scooted closer to me. "Your brother's calling you.." She whispered.

I quickly answered it. I haven't seen my brothers for a few years already, and I miss them. "Youngyi!" Youngmin said excitedly. "Youngmin, how are you?" I asked him.

"Hey, why are you so serious? It's your brother talking!" He scolded me. "I'm not serious, I was just asking you." I chuckled. "You're becoming really boring!" He whined.

"I'm already 21. I should atleast act mature." I said. "You're 19, you should be mature." I added. "You're like mom now." He uttered.

"Anyway, Youngjae's getting married." He said, and my eyes widened. "What?!" I shouted, I literally shouted.

"No need to shout." He chuckled. "I'll be there tomorrow!" I hung up.

I didn't hesitate. I need to see my brothers. I've been away from them for a few years and I really miss them. I didn't even know that my brother is already getting married!

I stepped out of the office. "Ms. Kim," She looked at me. "Please cancel all my meetings for the rest of the week. I'm visiting my family," I said, and she nodded.

"It's good to know that you're going to visit your family. You're always at work.." She said.

×♪×

"I can't believe you!" I hit his chest playfully. "Hey! You don't need to hit me." He chuckled. "I'm almost 24.. I'm not your 20-year-old brother anymore," He said. "Still, you should've told me first!" I stuck my tongue out.

I fixed his neck tie and walked outside. Someone covered my eyes. "Youngmin, why are you still here?" I chuckled. I turned around and saw.. him.

"Jimin?" I smiled. "I haven't seen you in 3 years.. What happened to '2 years'?" He asked, and I shrugged. I glanced at his hair. "Your red hair strands are still visible," I chuckled. Jimin dyed his hair a shade of red a few months ago and to cover it, he sprayed brown hair color on his hair. This idiot. He fixed his hair. "I guess I didn't spray on my hair properly. I was kind of in a rush that's why," He said.

"I just arrived from the airport an hour ago," He explained, and I nodded. "Where are the others?" I asked him, and he groaned. "I have a request.." He paused.

"Can I have you just for 30 minutes? Why are you still looking for them when i'm here?" He smirked. I flicked his forehead. "I miss them too." I said.

He suddenly hugged me. "I missed this," He whispered. I hugged him back and he let go of me. "Where are the others? I want to see them!" I asked excitedly.

"Youngyi!" Yoongi called. I smiled and ran to him. "Min Yoongi!"

"Let's go see the others!" Yoongi pulled me with him while Jimin inserted his hands inside his pockets.

×♪×

"Guys, guys! I.. can't breathe! Can't breathe!" I said. They all let go of me and smiled. "You still look the same, except for your hair color which is now like browny-red or something," Hoseok said. "Auburn," Namjoon said. "You still look cute," Taehyung grinned. "And beautiful," Jungkook added.