C H A P T E R 7

"Youngyi!" Jungkook and Yoongi said, running towards me. "Yeah?" I said. "Nothing.. we couldn't find the others, so," Yoongi said while holding my hand. "We're coming with you." Jungkook uttered.

"Wah! Too much skinship!" We heard a few girls say. "I don't think you guys are supposed to hold my hand." I reminded. "It's okay, you're our friend." Jungkook said.

"Wait.. Jimin and you walk home together, right?" Yoongi asked. I shook my head. "I walk and he uses his bike." I said. "We're taking you to the cafeteria. Let's go!" He grinned, pulling me to the cafeteria.

"It's 4:22 in the afternoon." I chuckled. "Why don't we go eat pizza later? After all, our dismissal is in 8 minutes." I suggested.

"I'll get my things first, wait for me here!" I said, running to my locker. I unlocked my locker and took my bag. After that, I walked back to where Jungkook and Yoongi were.

I saw Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin with them. Jimin saw at me and walked towards me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Out. Out to buy pizza, why?" I raised an eyebrow. "Youngyi and I are going to a pizza parlor." Yoongi said. "I love pizza!" Jungkook grinned.

"Let's go!" Jungkook grabbed my hand. "Jeon Jungkook, stop holding her hand." Jimin crossed his arms. "Why?" Jungkook asked, turning to face him.

I glanced at Jimin and he was glaring at him, then at me. What's his problem? He took my hand and pulled me next to him. "H-hey! What's your problem?" I asked him.

"Let's go home," He stared at me. "Hyung! Let her go with us." Jungkook whined. "It's not like we're going to hurt her or anything, stop worrying." Yoongi stopped talking when he saw Jimin glaring at him.

It used to be the opposite. Jimin used to be scared at him. Are they hiding something? I don't think it involves me, so I shouldn't bother asking.

"We should go." Jimin said, but I yanked my hand away. "I'll.. I'll go with Jungkook and Yoongi," I said, walking over to them.

I glanced at Namjoon and Taehyung. They were standing beside Jimin silently. "I think you should come with us. After all, we are going to eat pizza. And.. who doesn't like pizza?" I said.

Namjoon nodded. "We'll go ahead.. you and Jimin talk it out." Yoongi whispered beside me. "We're only going to a pizza place to eat. It's not a big deal." I frowned.

"He sees everything that you do a big deal,"

I nodded and walked over to Jimin. I sighed. "Jimin, can I go with them?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, but i'm coming with you, so let's go!" He said, grabbing my hand.

×♪×

"I'll go now.." I said, standing up. Since we ordered two boxes of pizza, someone had to take home the last four slices. Are they on a diet or something? Jimin stood up beside me. "We'll go now," He said, gesturing me to walk out of the shop.

I said goodbye to them and walked out while Jimin followed behind me. "You have your bike, right?" I asked. He nodded. "Ride at the back." He uttered. "I'll just walk," I said. I got an injury before because he wasn't careful and I was behind him.

He held my wrist. "Youngyi.." He sighed. "Fine," He said, taking his bike. "I'll walk with you." He added.

"Jimin, you really don't have to," I said. He held my hand and we started walking. What is he doing? He was moving his bike - which was kind of useless at the moment - using his left hand while he was holding my hand with his right. I glanced at him and he was already looking at me.

No, i'm not going to be silent about this. I took my hand away and asked, "Why are you doing this?" "Nothing, why--"

"Why do you keep reminding me of things I want to forget?" I asked him. "Youngyi, i'm.. i'm sorry.." He quietly said.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Wh-what? Why? What did I do?"

"I.. I can't do this."

"Jimin, please don't do this.. I'll do anything. I mean it."

"Go away."

I stood there silently while he started running away.

There were so many things going on in my head, but one question stood out the most:

Why?

"Let's go home.. I'm tired." I stated, continuing to walk home, but I walked faster so he couldn't catch up. Instead, he followed behind me, quietly.

I walked upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I lied down and pulled the covers over me. Jimin walked inside the bathroom to change.

After a few minutes, he walked over to me and kneeled. He kissed my forehead. "Please don't be mad at me," He whispered. I ignored him and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead again. "Would you please stop?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry.. goodnight." He whispered, standing up. He walked to the couch and lied down. I closed my eyes again and tried falling asleep.

I hate you.