C H A P T E R 14

"What happened to her?" I asked Youngjae. We were looking at Youngyi, she's having a hard time breathing again. "Please be okay." I whispered.

"What happened?" Yoongi suddenly appeared. "She's hyperventilating," Youngjae said. I looked around and saw Youngmin crying in a corner. "Youngmin," I walked over to him.

"Why would you do that to her," He muttered. "She told you.." I said. He raised his head up slowly and looked at me. "You knew and you didn't even tell her! Were you doing it on purpose?!" He shouted.

"What's going on here?" Youngjae approached us. "This.." Youngmin pointed at me. "He knew all about the marriage.." He continued. "He's the reason why Youngyi's in there!"

I glanced at Youngjae and he immediately punched me. I know I deserve this. "You knew she had a heart problem! Do you want to kill my sister?!" He yelled right in front of me.

"This wasn't what I wanted to happen," I mumbled, looking away. "I wanted her to be happy." I added. He punched me again. Yoongi helped me up. "Youngjae, that's enough." He said.

"I can't fucking believe you," Youngjae said and walked away. Youngmin followed behind him.

×♪×

I entered Youngyi's room and saw her blankly staring at the wall. "Hey," I mumbled, but she ignored me. "Please listen to me."

"Why did my brother let you in?" She asked. Her voice was cracking, I could tell. "He told me to talk to you." I said. I sat on the chair near the bed and glanced at her. "Stop crying."

She ignored me. "Look at me," I held her hand. I could see her sobbing quietly. "I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"Yoongi explained everything to me awhile ago," She said. "But it still hurts.." She said, turning to look at me. "I'm sorry.. i'm really sorry for hurting you," I said.

"Jimin.. that really did hurt me. Do you know how much I loved you?" She asked. "So.." I paused.

"You still love me?" I asked. She heaved out a sigh. "Honestly.. I need time to think about it." She uttered, and I nodded.

"I will wait for you.." I smiled at her and she forced a smile back. "I'm.. i'm also sorry.. for saying all those mean things to you.." She mumbled, and I nodded. "It's fine. Now," I stood up and kissed her forehead. "get some rest." I said, pulling the covers over her.

×♪× A Week Later

Lee Young-yi's POV

"Well, I guess i'll see you guys in two years," I said, swaying my arms back and forth. "Take care of yourself, okay? We wouldn't want you to get hurt or anything.." Jin said, hugging me. The rest of the boys said their goodbyes. Yoongi walked towards me. "Stop liking me already. I'm not worth it." I said, making him chuckle.

"I'll move on somehow, don't worry about me." He said.

"Anyway," He paused. "I'll see you in two years," He said, patting my head. "I'm expecting you guys to be popular in two years since you make good music." I said. We did a group hug and I was the one in the middle so it kind of suffocated me.

"I'll miss this so much." I said. They all laughed. "Hey Youngyi.." Yoongi called. "Make sure to tell Jimin about this." He said. I nodded and said, "I will."

"Good luck." He winked at me.

I left their dorm and walked to the park to meet Jimin.

Well, it's time.

Park Jimin's POV

"Jimin.." Youngyi said, turning to look at me. We were walking at the park because she wanted to talk to me about something. "Yeah?"

"I'm moving to my grandfather's house for 2 years." She said. I stopped walking. "Is moving away really necessary?" I asked her.

She nodded and half smiled. She removed her ring from her finger. "Remember this?" She asked. I can't talk or even move, I don't know what's happening to me. I was avoiding eye contact with her.

She opened my hand and gave me back the ring.

"Keep it. I'm sorry if I can't be with you right now. But, I promise to come back.. I'll always be your friend, right?" She uttered, and I chuckled. She pinched my cheek. "Always tell me the latest news. I don't want to miss anything, especially about you and the rest of BTS."

I nodded. "Take care of yourself.." I whispered. She quickly wrapped her arms around me.

Her hugs always felt like heaven. I'll miss this.. I'll miss her.

"I'll miss you.." She whispered.

I was tearing up, I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her back. We pulled apart and I looked into her eyes. "I'll always remember you, don't worry." She said.

"This punk.. stop making me feel like i'm going to lose you!" I chuckled, quickly wiping my tears away. She smiled and took a step back. "I would like to say thank you for.. well, everything."

She turned around and started walking away. I waited for her to disappear, but I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran to her and hugged her, even when her back was facing me. "Jimin, what are you doing?"

I want to ask myself the same question, but I know exactly why i'm doing this. "Jimin, I-"

"Don't go,"

I closed my eyes and hugged her tight. "Please.." I whispered.

"I'm sorry," She said, removing my arms from her waist and this time, she was the one walking away, from me. I opened my hand and saw the ring that she gave me. I stared at it for a moment before keeping it inside my pocket.

I'll wait for you..