C H A P T E R 11

"She'll be staying here for another day so we could check on her and then she can leave. You're her.." The doctor pauses. He looks at something at his clipboard. ".. husband, right?" He asked, and Jimin nodded.

"Please take care of her. It isn't too serious, but we want to make sure that she stays healthy," The doctor said.

He walked out of the room and Jimin scooted closer to me. "Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded. He sighed and bowed down. "Jimin.." I mumbled.

"Uhh.. it's.. it's nothing." I faked a smile. He smiled back and ruffled my hair. Sometimes, I just want him to stop being nice and go back to being mean to me. This.. this side of him just makes me like him more.

He looked at his watch. "I'm going downstairs for a few minutes. Do you want anything?" He asked, and I shook my head.

He stood up and walked outside. I checked my phone and saw Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook's texts.

We heard what happened

Are you alright????

Should we come visit you there?

Jimin wouldn't let us visit you. :(

You're okay, right?

Please take care of yourself

Please be alright.

I smiled and texted them back.

"I'm alright. :) Please visit me. I miss you guys.."

×♪×

"Good morning, Miss Youngyi." The nurse smiled at me, and I smiled back. I checked the time, it's already 8:58 AM. I closed the book that I was reading and placed it on the desk.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to change into my clothes. I wore a light brown sweater and my jeans. I wore my white flat shoes and braided my hair. I didn't bother applying makeup.

I don't like makeup. It irritates me, especially the eye shadow. I don't know why.

Also, since it's that week of the month, I changed my pads.

I came out of the bathroom to arrange my things. Jimin walked in with Min-woo. "Min-woo?" I kneeled in front of him and asked, "What are you doing here, buddy?"

"Jimin hyung said that we're going to bring you to an amusement park!" He grinned. I glanced at Jimin and saw him playing with his phone.

And, 'Jimin hyung'? "Let's go!" I held his hand. I took my bag and we walked downstairs.

×♪×

"Yah! You're being completely unfair! I won that! You cheated!" Jimin whined.

"Quit whining! I didn't cheat!" I stuck my tongue out. He muttered something under his breath and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

After playing a few games for Min-woo, we finally got a chance to ride the rides at the park. I told them that I wanted to ride the roller coaster, but they didn't want to. Well, Jimin being Jimin, he kept screaming 'eomma!' while he was running around.

So, we didn't ride the rollercoaster. "Psh, coward.." I mumbled. "Idiot, I just didn't want to die," Jimin defended. "It's not dying, it's called 'having a little bit of fun'." I shrugged.

Min-woo just kept on hugging his big teddy bear. "Where to next?" I asked both of them. "Let's eat," Jimin suggested.

We ate tacos, then pizza, then chips. "Jimin, I need to give Min-woo real food, not chips." I said.

He nodded and we got him fried rice while we were eating pizza. "Youngyi?" I heard. I turn my head to the right a bit and saw a familiar looking person. "Seunggi?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, it has been almost 10 years since we saw each other. How are you?" He asked. He glanced at Jimin, then at Min-woo. "Are these your brothers? Youngjae and Youngmin?" He asked.

"No, this is Min-woo, my cousin.." I pointed at Min-woo. "And Jimin.. my husband." I added. Jimin just smiled at him and continued eating.

"You already have a husband? Wow." He chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and smiled. "Wah, you've changed so much." He smiled. Okay, maybe he's being a bit too comfortable with me.

I just nodded slowly until he suddenly hugged me. "I missed you so much!" He said. Jimin pulled me next to him. "I think that's enough.. I'm Park Jimin." He took his hand out, signaling for them to shake hands, but Seunggi refused.

He just nodded and glanced at me again. "Catch you later," He smiled, walking away. "Was that your childhood bestfriend Seunggi? And 'catch you later'? He's an idiot." Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"What's your problem? He's just being friendly," I chuckled. "Yeah right, okay. Like I would believe that." He rolled his eyes again and sat down. "Are you jealous?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head and said, "Why would I be jealous?"

"I'll call Seunggi, wait here," I said, walking away. "Hey, don't go to that boy!" Jimin said, grabbing my hand. "You already have me as your idiot." He added.

I smirked and sat down. "So you are jealous?"

".. No, pabo, why would I be? I just didn't want you to go with him. And besides, he's ugly.."

After eating, Min-woo got bored. "Let's go home now." Min-woo said, holding my hand. "We'll have to bring him back to his parents." I said, and Jimin nodded.