C H A P T E R 5

I woke up to check the time. It's 6:34. School starts at 7:30 so I have plenty of time to get ready. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and slightly opened the bathroom door to check if Jimin was still sleeping.

Good thing he's still sleeping. I tiptoed to the closet to get my uniform until I heard someone clear their throat. "So.. you're comfortable being naked around me now?" Jimin teased.

I turned around and saw him sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"I thought you were sleeping!" My eyes widened. I ran to the bathroom to wear my uniform. After getting ready, I walked downstairs to see him eating cereal already.

"How come you're all dressed up already?"

"There's another bathroom near our room. I just took a shower there since you were taking too long," He shrugged.

"You're only eating cereal for breakfast?" I asked, walking over to him, and he nodded. "I'll cook." I suggested, walking into the kitchen. I checked my watch. "It's only 6:53 anyway." I uttered.

"We'll have bacon for breakfast!" I exclaimed, giving him the plate. We started eating breakfast.

I stood up and placed the plate in the sink. Jimin stood up to wash the plates while I started to arrange my things. "I'll go ahead now!" I said, walking to the door.

Jimin stopped me by grabbing my wrist, and said, "Let's walk together.." "No, I don't want to." I shook my head while I opened the door. "No, you're walking with me," He said, pulling me closer to him.

"Oh? You're still wearing the ring?" He asked, pointing at my hand. "I'll remove it, then." I responded. I showed him my hand and slowly removed the ring. I gave it to him and walked away, leaving him alone.

Our school is only 10 minutes away, so I just walk there. Sometimes if i'm running late, I use my bike to go there. I entered the school and saw a few students squealing. Is there a celebrity or something?

Meanwhile, I saw Yoongi walking towards me. "What's going on there?" I asked him, and he shrugged. "I don't really care about those stuff. By the way, Youngyi.." He turned to look at me.

"You'll watch our performance later, right?" He asked. "It depends," I answered. "It will be later this evening. Will your father be mad at you?" He asked, and I just shrugged.

"Oh! It's Min Yoongi!" A girl screamed. "What.." I mumbled as we glanced at eachother. He started running somewhere and I just looked at him, laughing. Girls were running after him. Poor Yoongi..

They became really popular after their first performance. If you're wondering, a group of boys including my friends: Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin (I'm not really close with the other three so I don't know those guys yet.) created a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan, also known as BTS. (Author: AGAIN, this is a fanfiction. Please don't be mad at me.)

They've been a group for a month now and since their first performance happened here, they have soo many fans here.

"Go Min Yoongi! Fighting!" I laughed. I walked to the classroom and once again, since Jungkook is my seatmate, girls will glare at me and warn me. "Don't you dare talk to Jeon Jungkook." Hyerin threatened.

I walked over to my seat. "Goodmorning, Lee Youngyi." Jungkook greeted sweetly. "Jeon Jungkook." I nodded. "Wah~ Too formal! Just call me Jungkook or Kookie." He smiled.

"Alright.. Kookie!" I smiled and took a look around. I'm making the other girls jealous.. should I stop? "Did you do your homework already?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I heard that you've become popular with the girls," I smirked. "Yeah, and I don't even know why." He shrugged.

"Well, maybe because you're the Jeon Jungkook. You're one of the heartthrobs here,"

"I'm not attractive." He mumbled.

What? "Are you kidding?" I asked.

×♪×

I walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. Since everybody has a 'group', I was left alone. I don't have any girl friends in this school since they tell me that 'i'm not attractive enough so I can't be friends with them'.

I held my tray trying to look for a table, but gave up eventually. I walked to the staircase and decided to just eat there. I started eating alone. I wish Youngmin and I had the same break time. Too bad we're not in the same year.

Youngjae doesn't go to this school since he's already in college. "Can I sit with you?" I heard someone ask. "Park Jimin?" I said. "Why are you eating here alone? You could've just called me.." He said, looking at me.

He sat beside me. Jungkook, Yoongi, and Seokjin saw us and sat beside us. "You know, Youngyi.." Seokjin said, shoving food in his mouth. "You could've told us that you eat here alone." He said with his mouth full.

"I don't want your fans to be mad at me just because you guys sit beside me.." I said, drinking my apple juice.

"Our fans aren't like that. They're nice and friendly." A voice said behind us. "Taehyung hyung? How did you know that we're here?" Jungkook asked. "We can hear you." The guy beside him said. "Where's Namjoon?" Seokjin asked.

"Buying food for us." Taehyung answered.

"I'm Taehyung!" He waved at me. "This is Hoseok." He said, pointing at the guy beside him. "And Namjoon is inside buying food for us," He said, and I just smiled at him. Well, I have 7 guy friends..