C H A P T E R 6

I entered the house and quickly removed my shoes. I walked inside the kitchen and opened the fridge, which only contained a few bottles of water and four pieces of eggs. "I should go grocery shopping.."

I walked upstairs to get my wallet and a shopping bag. I also took out my coat and boots since it was cold outside. I didn't bother changing though, i'm only grocery shopping.

I locked the door and began walking to the bus stop.

Park Jimin's POV

I opened the gate and placed my bike on the side. I opened the do- 'Oh? It's locked.' I thought as I furrowed my eyebrows. I took out the key from my pocket and unlocked it. I saw her school shoes on the shoe rack. Is she here already?

I walked to the kitchen to see if Youngyi was there, but she wasn't. I walked upstairs to our room to check if she was there, but she wasn't. Well I guess she visited her friend or something. Why the fuck do I care anyway?

An hour later and she still wasn't home yet. Does this girl go to clubs or something? I don't think she does, I know her too well. I finished doing my homework and began looking around the house.

Where is she? I'm bored and I don't have anyone to mess with.

Okay, that's it, i'm calling her. 'I wonder if she still uses her phone number from before?' I thought. I dialed her number, but she wouldn't answer.

I walked downstairs to see her phone ringing. She left her phone here? Where the hell is she?

Lee Youngyi's POV

I pushed my cart to the next aisle. "Whee~" I giggled. "Oh! Chocopie~ Wah~" I smiled, grabbing a box. Actually, two boxes.

I'm used to grocery shopping by myself since i'm the only girl in my family and I do almost every chore in the house. What time is it anyway? "Did I forget my phone at home?" I asked myself.

Maybe I did. Oh well..

After buying everything I need, I walked to the cashier to pay. I bought vegetables, fruits, chocolates, fruit juices, noodles, pork, and beef. After paying for everything, I inserted the paper bags inside my shopping bag so I wouldn't struggle carrying them.

I walked out of the grocery shop and took a look around. The lights shine so bright and colorful at night! 'It's so beautiful.' I thought. I rarely shop at night so this amazes me so much.

I inserted my left hand inside the pocket of my coat and started walking. I walked inside an ice cream shop since i'm craving for ice cream right now.

I bought cookies and cream because it's my favorite flavor. I stepped out of the shop and began walking, again. I saw someone heading towards me. "Youngyi.." Jimin said while panting. "Jimin? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Where were you?" He asked. "I went grocery shopping," I answered. "Why.. why didn't.. why didn't you tell me?" He asked, still panting.

"You weren't home. Here, see?" I showed him the shopping bag. "Ah, you punk.." He said, flicking my forehead. "I'm eating ice cream.. let me buy you one." I said, walking back to the ice cream shop.

"Good, because you owe me,"

He followed behind me. I got him the vanilla ice cream and we sat on the chairs outside of the shop. "I was just at school finishing my project. Why didn't you text me or something?" He asked.

"I don't bring my phone at school," I shrugged. "And what's the big deal? I can't go anywhere since my father's house is far from here,"

"Just.. tell me next time if you're going somewhere else." He said. I turned to look at him and asked, "What's your deal? Why are you being like this?"

"Nothing. You're so dumb that you might get lost," He said, and I just shrugged. "I'm still your friend, Youngyi. And in that contract, i'm your husband. I have my right to you.."

"Here," He said, handing me the ring that I removed from my hand earlier. "if you're not going to wear it, atleast keep it."

I nodded and asked, "Were you worried?"

"A bit, why wouldn't I be?" He answered.

"Because you said you didn't care before,"

"I only said that bec-" He paused and heaved out a sigh. "Let's just go home. I'm tired and it's all your fault." He mumbled, taking the shopping bag from me.