C H A P T E R 13

"About how.. about how Jimin knew all of this." He said.

"All of this? What?"

"He knew everything. Starting from the day you two met. He knew that the two of you were going to be in an arrangement, and he agreed to it since he was scared of losing the money. So when he found out that it was you, he wanted you to be comfortable with him by asking you to be his girlfriend, and he wanted to know what kind of person you were.." He explained.

"Then, when the day came that you knew about the marriage, he pretended to be surprised as well so you would think that he also knew nothing about it. Youngyi, he used you.." He added.

"And.. you knew all of that?" I asked him in disbelief. He slowly nodded, looking down on his feet. All of them knew? "I only overheard it, but, since I didn't want to ruin our friendship, I didn't tell you." He mumbled.

"Well, guess what? You just ruined our friendship." I said. I just wanted to slap him, but I can't. He's still my friend, so I ran back to the house instead. I could hear Yoongi calling me, but I didn't look back.

I ran inside the house and saw Jimin. He walked over to me. "Are you okay? You look pale," He said. I stopped my tears from coming out. "You knew?" I managed to ask him.

"What?" He asked in confusion. "You knew about this marriage?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Youngyi.. I-Yes." He mumbled. I ran upstairs to fix my things. I took out a bag and threw some of my clothes in there.

"Youngyi, he used you.."

"Youngyi, let me explain.." He mumbled, holding my wrist. I yanked his hand away from me and took my bag with me. I ran downstairs, but he stopped me. "LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST!" He shouted, which made me mad, so I slapped him out of anger.

"What do you need to explain? You knew everything, but you didn't even try telling me before it's too late! I thought we were friends!" I shouted back.

"Why do i need to tell you? If i told you, would you understand?! We would just do this and then you would run away!" He spat.

"I deserve to know, Jimin." I said. "I can't believe you.." I opened the door and ran to the bus stop. I don't know why i'm doing this, but I just wanted to leave.

Park Jimin's POV

She ran away, but I didn't stop her. Instead, I ran to Yoongi's house. I know that he told her all of this, I just know it. "Min Yoongi! Come out!" I shouted.

The gate opened and Yoongi came out. I punched him on his jaw. "What the fuck?!" He caressed his jaw. "Hyung! You said you wouldn't tell her!" I shouted. "You told me you wouldn't!"

"And you promised that you wouldn't hurt her like you did before! But, look at what's happening now! You told me that you'll tell her soon, but I was the one who told her because you were being a coward!" He shouted back.

"This doesn't involve you! Why did you just tell her all of a sudden?!"

"Because she deserves to know!"

"I know how much you like her, Yoongi. But, you can't just tell her what happened and not tell eveything," I said, and he sighed.

It may be true that I asked her to be my girlfriend because I wanted her to be comfortable with me. But everything in that relationship was true. I do love her, and because I love her, I didn't agree to marry her.

As much as I wanted that marriage, she wasn't ready. Agreeing to that marriage also means that i'm fooling her. I didn't want that as well. Of course, me being me, I ran out of ideas and she was already suspecting me. I had to break up with her.

I dialed her number and ran back to the house. "Come on.. pick up, pick up.." I mumbled. "Jimin?" I heard. "Youngjae? Where's Youngyi?" I asked.

"She's at the hospital. Wait, you weren't with her? I'm outside of her room and all of her things are here," He asked, panicking. He doesn't know yet. "I'm on my way!" I said. I hung up and called Yoongi to tell him what happened.