Chapter 8

<----------------  Like because... well because you’re awesome!! ;)

Back to Hayley's P.O.V.

I ran from his house at lightning speed. How could I have been so stupid?

Tears fell down my face as I ran, my vision slightly blurred from the tears when I sudden I crashed into something hard making me forcefully land on the floor with a thump.

"Ouch" I groaned leaning up, my vision becoming clearer to notice a strong slightly tanned arm in front of me. 

"Are you okay?" A husky sexy voice asked making me look up at his face.

"C...Carl" I spat out, he was in front of me. I took his hand and he pulled me towards him so were face to face. 

"Hayley" He whispered, but I was too busy taking in his looks. He was absolutely beautiful. 

"I... I'm sorry about banging into you" I said looking down at the floor. 

"No problem, I'm kind of glad you did" He said his face holding a small smirk, I giggled.

"You want to go for a walk?" He asked sweetly holding out his hand, I nodded eagerly and in-twined my hand with his, it felt good, but not amazing like when I held Danny's hand...

I shook the thought away and looked up at Carl who was smiling brightly. 

We finally got the park and sat down on the nearest bench, Carl's arms wrapped around my waist.

"At prom...” I started to speak, he grinned.

"It was me, and you found me, your prince charming" He whispered making leaning forward and kissing my cheek making me blush.

"I really like you Hayley" He said taking my hand.

Images of Danny flashed through my mind. 

Did I like him?

I looked at Carl who was smiling sweetly, it was him, I had to like him, and he was my prince after all.

I grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I like..."

"Hayley!" I heard someone yell, I turned round from Carl to see Danny running over.

"Danny." I said angrily, what was he doing here? 

"I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute." He whispered slightly panting.

"Excuse me for a moment Carl." I said sweetly he nodded back smiling.

"Of course Hayls." He said watching me walk off with Danny, I felt bad for leaving him.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as soon as we had gotten a few meters away.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I moaned looking back at Carl.

"Don't do this Hayley," He begged, what was he on about?

"You know how I feel about you." He said making me blush. "And he doesn't really like you!" He informed me, suddenly making me look up.

"What are you going on about?" I inquired, "He's my prince! Of course he likes me." I shouted getting angrier, why was he doing this?

"That's just it. He's using you."

"How?"

"He made a bet with his friends that he could get you to fall in love with him." He explained.