Section One

She laid on her back quickly not questioning a thing he said. He only smirked knowing he had her whipped. He moved his way between her legs, still fully clothed. He grinded his cold belt buckle against her bare flesh. She let out a light whimper wanting more. She opened her eyes looking at him. She swallowed whatever fear she had and leaned forward kissing the side of his mouth. He moved his face away from her lips. "Did I say you could kiss me whore?" He spat out and she looked away saying her apologies.

He pulled away and stood up as he peeled off his shirt looking at her. "Play with yourself." He ordered as he slipped off his shoes and socks. She was hesitant and slipped her hand down. "Don't make me repeat myself. I mean now." He said, a voice a little deeper, eyes filled with lust as she began to massage her clit. He smirked and began to unbuckle his pants, slowly, because she knew he was watching. She rubbed faster not letting the sounds stop. Moaning, 'Master' or 'Sir'. She begged for more like she knew he wanted. The same things never got boring.

He left his briefs on. Skin tight letting the outline of his 9 inch cock show. He walked over to her again and pulled her hand away and began rubbing her himself. Much faster with aggression. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she moaned louder. And right as she felt like she was about to cum, he stopped. She panted and opened her eyes just to see him smirk and let out a soft chuckle.

She caught her breath in time to feel him pull at her wrist and ankles. chains and some rope bound her to the bed. Her legs spread with little room to move at her feet. "I'll behave Master, you don't need to tie me up." She said not wanting to be bound but rather  to move freely. She looked up with pleading brown eyes. He only seemed to laugh at her and shake his head. Making the ropes tighter, just because of the thought. He stripped his boxers, grabbing lube along with a few other things. He took her panties, which were laying on the floor, a green lace pair she had been wearing earlier and shoved them in her mouth. They were so she could bite down or moan into.

"Maybe later whore." He said and crawled between her legs licking from the base of her vagina to the underside of her breast. Then up around her nipple trailing his tongue in circles till it was fully hard. Then he pinched it to see her wince and moan. He lifted his head more and kissed her temple. "Good slut." He lightly praised. He moved his hand grabbing the vibrator. It was about 7 inches long and blue in color. He raised it up so she could see it, right as he turned it on. The vibrating sounded filled the air, honestly turning her on more. Her eyes dilated and she nodded her head wanting it. He smirked and lowered it down rubbing it against her clit. Then he turned it off and slipped the tip into her. He barely thrusted it in. She made a whining sound wanting it badly. She was soaking wet, loving the attention and tease.

He finally turned it on, seeing her body clench around it. Her eyes shut for a few seconds as she tried to grind into it and get more. He just smirked halfway pulling it out making it harder for her. He pulled it out after it was wet enough and shoved it up her ass without warning. He twisted it and put it at full vibration. Her body wormed and she moaned as her back arched high. He pulled the panties out of her mouth. "Beg for me whore." He said and pushed it further up in her.

"P-Please Master, fuck me, the toy is nothing compared to you." She moaned trying to find words but the sensation she was getting was blocking her mind. "Fuck me hard, and make me a rag doll." She begged opening her eyes to look at him. It looked like he was enjoying it. She knew not to stop there. "Make me look like the whore I am. Please Master fuck me." She let out a louder moan saying his bedroom name over and over again.

His eyes shut as he tilted his head back. Music to his ears. He didn't stop thrusting it in and out of her though. He listened to her a little bit longer wondering how long she would last. Her body quivered and shook. She knew not to orgasm yet. He wouldn't like that. Her denial was a turn on. She bit her lip holding back all she could. He finally pulled the toy out and laid it away to the side. He moved between her legs once more, this time fully naked. He first simply rubbed her with his erection. With him, it was all about teasing and seeing her in pain. Pain of denial, pain of not getting what she wanted, what she needed.