Section 2

"Genesis, you need to head back down to the office. Mr. Martin needs to see you." a stranger said and she looked up and over at her.

Gen let out a huff as she stood up to head down to her husband. Why they didn't use his first name around her, she didn't know. Perhaps it didn't matter. Her heels clicked on the ground as she stepped quickly, she didn't want to keep him waiting. Her pencil skirt made her steps smaller, so she stepped even faster. She got to the door gently knocking saying "Edward, it's me." the door was then opened for her and she was let in. He closed the door himself locking it. Wasn't unusual. "You wanted to see me sir?" her voice quick as she turned to face him once again.

    He rolled his eyes. "Cut the sir shit for right now." He said and pulled her closer into his arms. She almost stumbled in her heels. She thought he was being cute and playful. But as soon as his body was on hers, she felt the hard shaft in his pants.  "How is my Gen doing?" He asked and kissed her head. His hands working through her hair as he pulled her over to his desk. He sat in his chair as she sat on his lap.

"I'm fine Edward, and I know what you want, and you know what I'm going to say. We are at work, I can't." She said moving to get out of his lap. He didn't let her though. He pulled her back down right on his boner. "Edward, you know we can get in trouble." She said warning him.

"It's my company, I can do what I want. No one is coming in here, I have no appointments, I just need you." He said and began to kiss up her neck to her ear. "Come on baby, just something quick, I'll make sure to make it up to you later." He said getting her earlobe between his teeth tugging at it. She bit her lip knowing she should be saying no. But she nodded and slid off his lap and down to her knees. Half her body was under his desk as he unzipped his pants. She took over from there.

She pulled his dick out from behind his boxers. She was rather amused by how hard he was. She wondered what had got him going in the first place... He would never tell. She began to stroke and twist her hands around the thick shaft. His hand moved to her hair and pulled her head forward so she would take it into her mouth. She obeyed and opened her mouth. She licked from the base to the tip taking it into her mouth. She looked up to make sure she got his approval. He watched her with wide eyes as he left out a quiet moan. She sucked the tip as her hand kept working around the shaft.

    She took more length in as she bobbed her head. Gen's hands, one on the ground and the other on his shaft. The length was only half in her mouth as she felt him grip a fist full of her hair. A sign he was about to orgasm. Genesis was amazed that he was going to cum so quickly. She moved swiftly taking all of it in sucking hard, hollowing out her cheeks. The tip down her throat so it would be easier to swallow everything. He let out a low long moan as he fully clenched her hair into his fist. He came fast and quickly down her throat. Her eyes shut as she swallowed everything. She sucked for a minute longer before pulling back to breath In. He panted and let go of her hair. His hand moving down to rest on her cheek. She looked up and blinked twice. He pulled her up quickly into a rather sweet kiss. Gen sat in his lap again while kissing him. She smiled against Edward's lips.

"Hmm see that didn't take that long." His tongue slipped into her mouth with a light moan from her. She didn't say anything against it. She wanted the moment to last. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kept her there for a moment. He pulled back to breathe and looked up into her eyes. "God I love you." He said and pecked her lips.

"Is that why you married me?" Gen teased and stared back in his brown eyes. She nuzzled closer looking around the grey office. She was about to say something when her eyes snapped to the door. The sound of the lock being turned stirred up her stomach. She jumped and moved her legs up to cover Edward's dick because it was still out. She stayed calm but was panicking on the inside. Her eyes rested on Noah. She let out a breath of relief. Just a friend who had a key. Thank god.

Edward laughed and kept Genesis on his lap for the same reason she moved her legs up. "Aye Noah, don't you know how to kill the mood." He kissed his wife's cheek to make it clear what he was interrupting.  

"Oh my bad, didn't mean to interrupt the moment, but Edward I need you." Noah usually was someone who was always pulling pranks but he was completely serious for the moment. Edward raised his eyebrow and nodded. He seemed to get the message better than Gen. Then again she tried to stay out of the other's affairs with business. She looked toward the man standing a few feet away. She knew she needed to leave but didn't want to expose her husband. She waited to see what Edward was going to do. She normally took his lead.

"I'll be right out, can you just give me a couple minutes here?" Edward said. It came out more as a command. The other man nodded and turned. He locked the door leaving the way he found it. Gen moved quickly and slipped the others member back into his briefs, she zipped up his pants and moved to leave quickly. He chuckled almost darkly as he pulled her back into his lap. "I told him to give us a couple minutes." he said and began to kiss her roughly. "You know I want to spend every minute I can with you." he smirked and kept kissing her. His hand slipping down to her skirt. Lifted the bottom of the skirt slipping his hand underneath.

"Oh no you don't, I have to go back to work, no time to tease me." She said trying to pull his hand out. He didn't give up that easily and pushed his hand under more, now able to pull at her panties. "E-Edward... please." She begged. She wanted it, but knew she couldn't have it at the moment. He chuckled and took his hand back. He connected their lips again before standing up with her still in his arms.

"Alright, but you're all mine later." He said and gave her one last peck on the lips. "I'll probably be back late. Have dinner without me. Bye babe." And with that, he slipped out and vanished down the hall as if none of that had happened.

She gathered herself fixing her skirt and blouse. She grabbed her glasses that she had been looking for that week. She should have known Edward had taken them. She slipped them on and headed back to her desk. She fixed her hair on the way there. She felt as if people would know. Or that they could read her mind and find out what she had just done. But no one ever knew, and no one would ever know.

**************************

((Aye Guys! how are you all? Please give me feed back? And if there are errors.... Im so sorry. But let me know what you think! ))