Section Nine

Gen ran a hand through her hair slowly as her gaze met her husband's eyes. She stared for a moment before moving to him slowly at first. She crawled on all fours to him the way he wanted. He sat on the edge of his bed already naked. She only had a lace black thong on. She stopped crawling once between his legs. It was suppose to be just a blow job. It was Tuesday, that's what they always did. However Genesis could see it in the others eyes that this was going to be very different. She lifted her hand to stroke the other anyway, but he pushed her hand away. Afraid to speak she waited for a command.

He ran a hand through her hair softly. She leaned into the touch needing it. It was a welcoming hand to her. He said nothing though and just kept his hand in her hand, moving it down to her cheek. His thumb ran over her cheekbone. She closed her eyes leaning into the loving touch, which she rarely get. Or so it felt like.

Without a work, he moved down and picked her up as if she didn't weigh a thing. Gen was highly confused but wasn't going to voice it. Sitting half curled up in his lap, felt amazing. She thought for a second maybe Edward just wasn't aroused... but he was always like that.

His hand on the side of her face as he pushed gently so her head would lay on his chest. He kissed her forehead softly. Gen didn't say anything, afraid she would lose the perfect moment with him. A moment where it was clear that he loved her and she loved him. It wasn't as if they had ever not loved each other, but sometimes it seemed like it was all about sex. And sometimes it was, but for the small moment it wasn't.

"Genesis, I love you." Edward voice was softer than ever and he ran a hand through her hair again. He tipped her head back so they could look into each other's eyes. He caramel eyes seemed to melt. "I really do, don't ever think I don't for a second. Okay?" He said and still stared till he got a nod. Leaning down, he locked their lips in something more passionate and deeper than ever. Genesis kissed back. Her eyes closed and her hand slipped up to the others neck. Her fingers subconsciously rubbing softly. As he pulled back she smiled. A light blush on her cheeks, but her smile dropped.

She had locked eyes with Edward. His eyes were really melting. With tears. Edward was crying, and this was something Genesis rarely saw. She stared. Why was he crying... She sat up a little and cupped his face. No words were needed to show her concern. Her thumb went over the tears that dripped down rubbing them into his cheeks. She stared and leaned in again to kiss his lips.

He pulled away though. He stood up and just laid her on the bed. She went to stand up and follow him. It was clear that he was leaving the room. Gen felt the need to get up and find out what truly was wrong. He however turned like a cracking whip. "Sit down!" His voice a little loud. She stumbled back onto the bed and nodded. Her own eyes wanting to water. She was confused as she watched him storm out.

She pulled her knees to her chest and began to count to keep herself calm. Then she stood up and went after him. How could she not? She stepped in front of his office door. Not knocking she went right in. He was hunched over in his chair still partially crying. He was trying to distract himself by writing. She turned his chair around and sat on his lap, half straddling his waist. She smashed their lips together. This time her hands in his hair. This his was more aggressive but still just as passionate.

He let out a soft sound and kissed back. He almost pushed her off. His hands moved to her back and held her, while she kept kissing him. She pulled back slowly letting their lips linger together. "Edward, I love you." She pecked his lips. "I'd do anything to make you happy. Anything." she said and reminded

**************************