Section Five

Genesis gripped the side of the leather seat. Edward slid his hands up her thighs, moving to unzip her pants. He leaned down snaking his tongue across her bottom lip. His hand slipped into her pants. The smirk on his face only grew as he felt how damp her panties were. Her shirt was already off, her light padded bra show her perked nipples. She moaned a little as his fingers rubbed her up and down.

"Wow I bet you wish I would have get you sooner." He teased her and kissed along her jaw rubbing her more. "Next time you should beg some more." he chuckled darkly and ripped her pants off.

"Yes Master."  She moaned as he lowered his mouth to her panties, licking up them. He chewed at the lace making her squeal and worm. Edward's hand pinned her hips down not letting her movements get far. "Master please..." She begged and had wanted this for the past half hour.

He said nothing as he got the lace between his teeth. The sound of the panties being ripped filled the air. She let out a gasp as his teeth grazed over her skin. His head moved up licking from her bellybutton to her chin. She looked down at him. His eyes always a shade darker when he was like this. Hers the opposite. Lighter, but both filled with lust and a desire of want. Edward began to kiss her sloppily as he reached for the lube under the seat. He pulled the empty bottle out.

"Well, hope you're wet enough," He smirked and began to take off his pants as she pulled his shirt over his head. Her hands roaming over his muscles. Her hands went over his shoulders, then down his chest, over his abs. She tugged at his boxers. They made eye contact as she gave a pleading look. He only smirked as he pushed his pants off and threw them on the floor board.

"Master? You don't think we should have pulled in the garage at all?" She could look and see the trees and she kept looking at the other cars outside the window. Who knew who could walk by at this time. It wasn't even four in the afternoon yet. The day was still in its prime. "I'll pull it in." She moved to sit up and climb into the front. He growled and pinned her hips down shaking his head.

"No, we are doing it where I parked it. Understood?" He said and rubbed his tip against her entrance to get it a little soaked. He poked in and out a little. "Don't keep quiet either, the neighbors know we fuck, let's just remind them." He said and that aroused him even more. He let out a low growl pushing in rather quickly.

Her moan came out, definitely not quietly. Her back arched as her eyes closed. Another low growl came from him as he told her to open her eyes and look at him. Straight eye contact as he began to thrust in and out. It turned her on more than it thought possibly. Seeing the others dark eyes wide open, she could see the reflection of herself. Her mouth gapped open as he thrust harder.

The leather squeaked underneath them. Gen's eyes never left the others. There was something really arousing when it came to just staring at his eyes. The focus that gleamed from his pupils, staring into her soul, letting her know to enjoy it. Edward's hand on the side holding him up as the other moved to squeeze and rub her breast. He smirked as he moved his hand up to her throat. A slight nod from her and he began to press against her neck.  Her breath hitched as he thrusted harder, and she had trouble breathing. This knot formed in her stomach at the pleasure. Her body desiring more from the loss of breath.

His hips making quicker motions as his orgasm came close. The friction created heat making both of them hot. Edward looked at her and smirked seeing a bead of sweat run down her chin. He licked up the salty drip, connecting their lips. Eyes finally closed as they exchanged saliva. She hummed and spread her legs wider, her orgasm beginning to take effect. The moans rolled out faster, her back arched. He went faster at her reaction trying to get her to cum at the same time he did.

she gained her breath back as his hand moved back to her breast, pinching her nipple. That made her wince as a shaky breath came out.  Her vision white under her eyelids as she came the same time as he did. She panted as he kept thrusting till the aftershock of the orgasm was over. He slowly pulled out with a groan. He leaned back so his back was against the window. He panted as well with that happy-feel-good smile on his face.

He leaned down and pecked her lips softly. "That was great, you little slut." He praised her and ran a hand through her hair.

She smiled and took deep breaths and then about had an heart attack as someone knocked on the window. Her body shot up with his. Their chest together covering each other. Edward had plenty of respect to keep his wife hid. He rolled his eyes when his brown hues landed on Noah. He grabbed Gen's hoody and covered her body. Next, he cracked the window enough to stick his head out slightly. "Yes Mr. Summer?" He teased his close friend "You always walk in at the wrong times..." He chuckled and glanced at his wife who began to slip on clothes.

"Sorry... again..." He said chuckling softly. His gaze above the car to prevent wandering eyes. He however cleared his throat and his eyes met Edward's "Sorry to come like this to you again... but I need you to come with me." Noah voice was a whisper and Gen didn't hear it. Edward gave a straight stare and nodded.

"Ten minutes, let me get Genesis inside, change, and I'll be out." Edward said and Noah walked away back into his car. He turned to Genesis and pulled her into a kiss chuckling. "Good thing we usually finish before he shows." Edward found it amusing.

"I don't see how you find this funny, he could have came while you were thrusting, that would have been embarrassing..." Gen said and slipped on a shirt. She looked up rather sadly "When will you be back?" She asked, he had been going off with Noah a lot lately. She knew they were best friends and used to do everything together, but she wondered more of why he was going. She often worried when he was gone for long periods. God knows what he was going, what was happening to him, and who he was fucking. She didn't think he would cheat on her... but there was nothing stopping him. It was a foolish thought.

"I don't know. Maybe late tonight... maybe a couple days. If I'm not back before 2, go to bed without me." He said and kissed her head again. "But don't worry, I'll keep you posted, keep your phone on." He said rubbing her side glancing at her eyes. "Hey don't worry, I'll fuck you good when I get back." He teased her and pulled her into his lap for a second. He still had a slight boner, making her sit on it pleased him. "I love you Genesis." He  pressed their foreheads together for a second. He finally pulled away to connect their lips one last time.

"I love you too." She purred and opened the car door to get out. She glanced toward Noah's car before she vanished inside. She looked back out the window seeing Edward climbing into his friend's car.

Genesis jotted up the stairs for a shower. Her minds raced with what Edward was doing. Noah had seemed so serious lately, which was odd. She remembered him as fun and would never shut up. Genesis shrugged it off and decided she would ask Edward later.

********************