Section 6

Genesis could get a lot done when she was alone. She reorganized her whole bedroom, as well as the kitchen. She finished all her homework for the week, catching up and head of all her project. She smiled as she laid in bed looking around at the rest of the clean room. The master bedroom seemed to take up the whole level. Gen get up and paced around the room doing laps, wasting time. She opened all three of her closets. She didn't realize how much she actually had. Wow.

She moved on to the kink closet. She wasn't allowed in when Edward was home. She bither lip and got the key from the ledge and opened it up. She stepped in. Gen knew her husband was very kinky, hell she was too. However what she found was more than she ever thought of. The closet was more the size of a large spare bedroom. She clothed the door behind her. A leather X shaped post was in the middle of the room. Walking up to it, she saw that someone could be strapped down to it. Behind it laid whips, chains, rope. These were more familiar. Her hands ran over the leather. Smooth to the touch. Rather arousing. She looked along the walls next. Dildos and vibrators lined the wall, so many different sizes. Some larger than she thought possibly. Surely that's impossible to fit inside someone...

Genesis had never known Edward had this... collection. Brown eyes shifted over the rest of the stuff. Lots of didn't things, like the X-shape post in the center of the room. Different positions it seemed. Gen wondered if Edward was holding back on her. They had only been married for over two years. The real secrets usually come out till the third. She went back to the X and ran her hands down the leather again. Smooth to the touch, even better than the car. She turned her back to the leather and stepped up into the platform. She looked up and strapped her whist in. She just tugged at it. She could barely move her wrist. She reached back up to get it off. However the buckle was stuck. She pulled wincing slightly, the more she struggled the more it hurt.

"Well, Well, Well..." The deep voice couldn't be more recognizable. Genesis pulled a little harder hoping to break free and plea she was sorry. "Like a fly in a spiders web. And I'm the spider." Edward smirked and walked to her running a hand across her cheek. "Unpleasant surprise, finding you where you shouldn't be." He easily unbuckled her wrist. She moved to walk away, but when move of his hand kept her there. "No, no, not yet little fly." He turned her around so her stomach was in the center of the X. He took her wrist and rose it back up to fasten it back up.

"Edward what are you doing?" Gen turned her head to watch him carefully. She only snapped her head back when he let out a low growl. She knew what that meant, "Forgive me, Master, but what are you doing?" She turned and watched her other wrist pinned behind the buckle.

He didn't say anything at first. He took out his pocket knife and started from the collar of her shirt and cut his way down till he threw the shirt to the floor. "Do not go disobey me ever again." the blade and down her back along the flat side. "You have to learn, and shame I wanted to show you this room on my own time." He kissed the back of her neck putting the blade back in his pocket. His arms wrapped around her waist to unzip her pant. He pulled her pants along with her panties down, all the way to the floor. He slipped off her shoes and socks. Then off with the rest of the fabric. He moved her foot to the lower part of the X and strapped it down. Then the other side. Her own body lined up with the X shape post now.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, please I won't do it again. I promise, please Master." She wasn't sure what was happening. This was a first. She tried to turn her head to watch him. "I know better Master, I don't need to learn." She tried to sound convincing.

"Slut, shut your mouth. You did this to yourself. If I don't do this, what kind of a Master would I be?"He said with a chuckle walking to the wall to chose a whip. "Keep your eyes and mouth shut. It'll be over before you know it." He grabbed a long one and walked back behind her standing less than ten feet away.

She pulled at her wrist, even her ankles. It just hurt so she stayed completely still. He just smirked and raised the whip. "Count with me, I'm only giving you five, be grateful." He let the whip crack down on her ass and lower back.

"Thank you Master..." She said and then the whip came down. She let out more of a scream than a man. "One." she knew she better count and not risk more punishment. Although there was something about this that seemed arousing. Being tied up, under his command and will. She was at his disposal. "Two." Her voice cracked. Short breaths came from her mouth as she felt her back side heat up. "T-Three." She was about half way there.

Edward watched the red spread across her ass. She had a really nice ass. His arousal only grew as he watched her. His hands rubbed himself to give her a small break. It was her first time being punished, he wanted to go easier on her. After all he did care and didn't want to scare her. "Good slut, almost done." He let the whip crack down two more times hearing her sweet voice obey his orders.

She let her body go a little limp because she had been so tensed up. She felt her body somehow turned on. It was strange but she wasn't against it. Although her body was aching and felt so from the light wiping. Edward came up behind her and kissed her neck as he began to unbuckle and unstrap her. His hands cold as they usually were. His hand rested on her warm, red ass. She let out a shaky breath, it felt good, reliving from the stinging pain she still felt.

"It's okay baby, the pain will go again." He rubbed her warm ass a little. "That feel good?" He said and finally had her all unstrapped. He pulled her back into the bedroom. Down on the bed they laid and he pulled her tightly in his arms. His hands gently rubbing letting the cold sooth it a little. He kissed her neck and her head bringing her closer. "You alright?" He said and lifted her chin with one hand while the other still slightly touching her ass. He wanted to make sure she was 100% better.

She slowly nodded and closed her eyes leaning into him. Wrapping her arms around him as she kissed back, "I'm fine... just stings a little." she told him. Her eyes opened to see his dark caramel eyes locked with her. Next she watched him lean over the bed and opened the small fridge under it. He pulled a small ice back out and moved it to her ass. She made a light gasping sound it was so cold. Gen didn't know how he could go from wiping her ass to comforting her. Made her smile. "Thank you Master."

"Let me know when you feel perfectly fine." Edward kissed her hand and then looked around the room. "You redid everything again. Looks nice, more functional." He kissed her head as he moved the ice pack to a different part of her ass. "You've be up late, lately. You have work tomorrow you need to get more rest." he said and moved to lay on his back. "We can have more fun tomorrow, just rest." That was a single for everything sexual to end. The special names and the censored touching.

"Wait, Edward..." She stopped him before he moved to get up. "Why did you have to go today? You've been having to run off with Noah a lot. Why?" She said and didn't hold back the concern in her voice. he turned and ran a hand through her hair.

"Its nothing dear, trust me. Just some business work. I'm sure in a few days Noah will be off my back with everything." Edward said as if he were making a promise. "Now go to sleep. Okay? I have some work to do in my office." He get off the bed and stretched.

"Okay, and thanks again, I feel fine. I love you goodnight." She said and put the ice pack back where it originated from. She watched him come back to the bed and drop of his knees cupping her face gently to kiss her. She of course kissed back, more in a needy way.

"I love you too." He broke the kiss for a few seconds to say that. Then began to kiss her again, a little deeper, putting the kiss behind his words. "Good night Genesis, my new start to life."

She kept kissing back and let her hand slip to his neck wanting him to come closer. Wanting him to stay and cuddle her and make her feel just as good as the kiss did. How did one make make her feel so many things, great things. She lingered on his lips as he pulled back. A light smile shone on his lips as he ran a hand through her hair. Then he slipped out and down to his office for the night.

She rolled over with her own smile and easily fell asleep after the lights were off.

*********************************

((How are you all? Please tell me your honest opinion. Its needed. Love you all!))