Part 11

"Oh fuck." Edward voice was rough as he grabbed Gen's breast and squeezed it softly. He laid on his back with her on top of him. Her back on his chest as he thrusted up into her. It was a different position but oh fuck did it feel good. It made her feel tight and he was able to hit her G-spot perfectly making the moans pour out of her. Her eyes closed as she panted and cried out for more, begging him.

He groaned and could actually thrust deeper when he was under her. His hands on her boobs rubbing and squeezing them repeatedly. His thumb running over her nipple. She leaned her head up to look down at the side. Honestly she liked looking at how he fucked her. It turned her on so much more. Each thrust made her closer to her orgasm. He groaned and was about to orgasm himself. He arched his back and thrusted one final deep thrust hitting her G spot hard. That caused her to orgasm in a half second. Her head threw back and her back arched sending a course of pleasure through her whole body.

However as her head shot back, it hit right on Edward's nose causing it to bleed. His reaction was faster than her orgasm. He pushed her off to the other side of the bed and got up. He mumbled more curse words in pain. Genesis body curled up as her orgasm soared through her. Then she got quickly. She didn't mean to hurt him.

"Edward, I am so sorry, are you alright?" She went to his side to make sure he was okay. She went to say something else as she put his hand on his shoulder. He pulled away and turned around giving her a death glare. "Edward.. I'm s--" She began to say again when he cut her off.

"Don't fucking speak." He rose her hand, which was a sign he was being serious. Pain and Edward didn't get along, at all. Let alone the sudden pain had ruined his orgasm and that pissed him off even more. "Go to bed slut." He said and rose his hand to his nose as he walked out.

Genesis just watched him go. She felt hurt honestly. It was purely an accident; she wanted to follow him. She got scared though. She went back and began to remake the bed. Tears began to run down her cheeks. She hated seeing Edward like this. Hurt or in pain. It was all her fault. Her eyes grew red, and she felt like she had to make this right. Although it all was a big accident. She snuck out of the bedroom and saw that he was in his studies. She didn't knock but stepped right in.

He was sitting at his desk. His nose had stopped bleeding... but it was clearly bruised. However not broken. She stepped behind him and put her hand back on his shoulders. She cracked opened her mouth to say how sorry she was again. Genesis' hand was only on his shoulder for a second before he acted on it.

He snapped. His angered had built in the few minutes they were separated. He stood up and shoved her against the wall, his forearm across her neck holding her there. "What the fuck do you think you are doing. I told you to stay put. What gave you the right to disobey me slave?" He stared at her eyes. His eyes brighter with rage and anger.

"Ed-- Master..." She corrected herself, but she thought this was way more serious than there kink fun. Usually Master and different sub names were just for sex. She felt like this wasn't that time. A new fear grew inside of her. This wasn't arousing. Usually when she got scared during sex it turned her on. Edward's dominance had that power over her. But this was terrifying her. "I'm sorry Sir... I wanted to apologize." She said and closed her eyes, luckily he didn't push too hard on her neck. She could still breath. She remembered her safe word but didn't say it.

"You should have stayed put Genesis." He growled and pulled back, he moved to his desk and grabbed a whip in the draw. He walked back to her. "Turn around, against the wall." He ordered. He stepped to her and was glad she was still naked. They both were. His eyes scanned over her ass and back. 'All my property,' that's all he thought.

Genesis did as he said. What else was she suppose to do? Her eyes still watering. He had said her real name. Was this serious? She was terrified and wasn't sure what to do. She knew he was about to punish her. The thought not as arousing as before. She'd let him though.

He rose the wip and let it crack down on her ass, a little of her lower back. She let out a painful moan saying "One," He knew she could count. If she didn't he could get more mad. The numbers began to pour out of her mouth, she was already past ten. She trembled and groaned. Her back side completely red and lightly blistered.

"Touch yourself slut." He growled and Gen was glad he had said that almost. It made it feel like this was just a sexual thing happen. Although she was still scared and nervous. She couldn't believe how Edward was acting, or how he said her name like that. Like he was really mad at her, and not in the fun kinky way. Maybe she was overthinking it all. She didn't know.

"Fourteen..." She moaned and slipped her hand down rubbing her clit. She moaned out a few more numbers. She moaned in pleasure for him. Then he told her to stop. He let the whip crack down one more time. "Twenty-one..." the last number came from her lips. Her body was shaking in pain. This was only the second time she had been punished and 21 felt like a lot. He dropped the whip and began to touch himself looking at all the red on her backside. He groaned and came easily. Into his hand went all his cum. He walked to her and wiped the semen along her back.

"Go take a shower slut-" He said and it sounded like he was going to say more but didn't at first. "I'll be back soon." He said and vanished out of the room. Her body still shaking and as she heard the door shut behind her, she fell to the ground. During the punishment she had stopped crying, but now tears began to flow again. Her backside hurt and was heated. She curled up a moment just crying. She thought he would give her aftercare or something. Then she thought a moment and realized that the shower was her after care. And she was thankful for it.

She slowly got up and headed to the shower. She was still kind of crying. She blamed herself for all of this... She hurt him, and she knew how his angry could when he was in pain.

She got in the shower and began to clean up. The water ice cold against her ass made her feel better. She was in there over an hour till all of her body felt better and she was spotlessly clean. She got out and dried herself. She stayed naked and went back to their bedroom to lay down. When she stepped in Edward was waiting for her.

********************

((tell me what you think please. Love you all

(((