Relief chapter ish

Genesis woke up the next morning still in Edward's arms. She smiled and then shot up. She quickly shook him to get up. "We are late! We have work today, quickly!" she said about to get up but his grip on her tightened and kept her still. He groaned and just held her in his arms. She began to say more on how they needed to get up and moving.

"Babe, I already called in, we have the day off, now calm down." He said and opened his eyes slowly. He had been awake for about an hour. After calling the office, he just laid back down and held Gen. There were no words for how he felt. He still felt horrible and he wanted to make sure to make it up to his wife. He kissed her as she laid down. Her hair was a little messy but her eyes were so bright. "You are so beautiful." He chuckled and kissed her again. He saw her cheeks turn a light shade of red. "I really should tell you that more often." He nuzzled her.

"Whatever you see fit." She said with a nod. Gen was taking the moment to just enjoy the soft moment with him. She moved to get closer to him but winced. Her ass was still sore. She moved her hand to her ass and felt a few whelps. A painful reminder that Edward was mad a few hours ago. She ignored any pain she felt and paid attention to Edward. Gen cupped his face and kissed him softly. "What do you wanna do today handsome?" she rubbed their noses together softly, causing him to chuckle.

"Fun stuff, I thought about taking you out to breakfast, then maybe go for a walk, Then when we come back, I'll fuck you nice and slow, long and passionate." He said ghosting his lips past the others. He had been thinking of ways to make the day good. "I want to love you like I did the first time." He said and kissed her fully, "I love you Gen." He capped it off. He pulled back to see her face more red. He smirked knowing it was easy to right his wrongs.

"That all sounds amazing, I'd love that." Gen said and sighed happily covering up some sadness. She would have preferred to just lay in bed and not fuck around. But she knew well enough he was too addicted to sex for that to happen.

The moment fell silent between them both while they just stayed close. No words were needed. Gen just liked the relaxed moment. She was trying to let her worry and fear melt away. As if it was that easy. She wished it was. She would raise her head up here and there and kissed him. It was to make her feel better, as if forcing herself to kiss him would make her feel better. And it did honestly. Before she knew it she was running her hands through his hair looking at the eyes she loved. She really did love him.

**********************