Part 13

Genesis lightly swung their hands as they walked. Their fingers perfectly intertwined. She felt very happy to just enjoy a nice slow walk with Edward. It felt good to unwind and do something just as a could. Their path led straight into the woods as well. They could be alone surrounded by the beauty of nature. Gen always had a smile on her face. Edward watched and chuckled at her. She always seemed so innocently perfect. Here and there he would kiss her cheek and whisper little thoughts. They usually resulted in her blushing.

Soon they were deep into the woods. Genesis made little gasping sounds every time she saw a cute animal. She loved the nature and naturally beauty. Her hand never let go of Edward's once, afraid if she did something would happen. Their walk was long, but enjoyable, however Edward began getting bored. His eyes looked around trying to find something to do. His eyes landed on Gen finally.

She was bent down looking at little flowers. He slipped his hand away from hers and slapped her ass playfully. She popped up moving her hands to her rear saying "Hey! What was that for!?" She said but more in a playful tone. He smirked and pulled her closer by the waist. He kissed her temple.

"Good thing we are alone." He smirked and ran his hand up her side then back down to her ass. She chuckled and kissed him once. She smirked as well looking around. They were really alone... this could be fun. "Hmm maybe we can make that fantasy come true." He winked and pushed her against the tree. He kissed her quickly moving his hand up to grab her boob. Squeezing it to make her moan.

"Hmm I'd like that lot Master." Gen said between kisses. She grinded her hips into the others to get him hard. He half growled so she slowly stopped not pushing her luck. "Fuck me right here Master. Right against the tree." She said in half a moan as his lips went down to her neck sucking as his hand slipped into her pants. Edward was so hot when he was like this. She let out another soft moan.

"Don't worry slut. You'll get your fill." He said as he pulled down her pants. He rubbed his hands against her panties making her whine for more. He smirked and kissed her again biting her lip as he pulled back to zip down his pants. His eyes locked on her body as his hands explored all over. He unzipped her jeans and pulled them down quickly. A shiver went up her spine as cold air hit her skin. Naturally she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She panted not wanting to wait. "You are such a slut." He slurred and moved himself so his member was just rubbing against her pussy lips making her beg for more. He barely pushed his head in. Her head leaned back as she moaned out softly.

In seconds he began to pound into her. His hips thrusting up into her giving him most control. He loved going deep. Hitting her G-Spot made her moan a certain way, and it thrilled his ears.  His hand around her back and the other on her ass giving a squeeze.

"Cum when I say slut, I want to feel your cum all move my cock." He knew it would give him more lube so he could go faster, pound into, bruise her insides. "One-" He said and she nodded and moaned. She was ready to cum. Her body was lightly shaking holding it back. "Two-"  His words short and hot. He pulled her into a heated kiss and mumbled against her lips. "Three-" And a second later she had came and he took that moment to speed up. Her back arched as she moaned and at this speed she would cum again. God it felt amazing to be controlled by one man. It was thrilling and arousing and everything in between. 

Less than a minute passed and he had came inside her. He slowed down breathing slipping himself out. White liquid running down her leg. He smirked going to let the cum dry so people could see. She didn't get a choice.  He pulled her into a kiss, a slow passionate one. She kissed back wrapping her arms slowly around his neck forcing it to last. Her cheeks red. He pulled back and they both began to get dressed to head back home.