Ending Chapter: A Fatal Mistake

((I didn't write any more for the

middle part of the story. So I decided to write how it ends for my friends. Enjoy))

Stepping into the room, heartache could be felt. It was much more than just heartache though, there was fear. No natural light came into room, mainly because there weren't any windows. She couldn't believe she was here. Fear and misguidance led them down this long path. For Edward and Genesis this path lead to a much darker end than either could of have thought. Both realized that this was going to end badly. Two affairs wasn't where this story was ending. Genesis thought they could talk and work things out, mainly for the sake of her job. She wouldn't have agreed to meet him in the playroom if she would have known the outcome.

Stepping into the room that held more memories than she would have ever felt possible, the feeling in her chest grew. It made her cautious as she turned around to see him. Staring at each other felt like miles between them. And honestly there should have been. She cleared her throat and stepped closer to him. Her four inch heels clicking on the ground as she did so. The heels almost made her as tall as him. Edward was less intimidating this way. Even after everything that he had done and said toward Genesis, she was choosing to trust him. It had been the strong bond they had had for years that allowed her to do this. Deep down inside she felt like she still loved the man, although she knew she shouldn't. She deserved much more than he could have ever given her.

"Mr. Martin." Her voice seemed strong and as if she was ready to take charge. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of calling him sir, or addressing him by his first name. Although she wanted to show respect and that she still had her manors. "Let's make this meeting brief and to the point." She stated and wanted to end it as soon as possible. She wanted to get out of the room most of all. Looking around at all the toys and whips were being too many memories back into her mind. She hated to admit that it still sort of turned her on, let alone she still liked it.

"Mrs. Martin." Edward retorted in the same mannered voice that she used. He had planned on mocking her from the beginning. Her pencil tight skirt hugged her hips, as if begging to be ripped off. He rolled his eyes as he crossed his arm. This caused his tie to shift up a little bit. He was in his work suit as always, because that's all he ever did: work. "Well since you always start everything, why don't you start this meeting." a smirk curled on his lips as he watched her take a step back. His movement followed her.

"I know we both still work together, and that won't change for a while," Genesis took a deep breath between her statements. She had been promoted greatly in the company and don't want to lose her spot. However going through a divorce with Edward made it rather difficult. She didn't want to lose her job because of him. So she decided it was best to at least stay some sort of mutual friend. Although all she wanted to do was cut off his dick and feed it too him. "I want to be able to trust that you won't sabotage my work." she crossed her arms as well as she walked toward her left. She turned to see the large X in the middle of the room. Her mind flooded with memories of being tied to it, being at the mercy of Edward. She forced herself to look away.

Their thoughts must have been connected because when she heard him chuckle, she knew he was thinking the same thing. Her body  tensed up as she closed her eyes. "You know you miss it." Edward stepped to her. He easily changed the topic. He didn't care about her job, let alone his. He knew he was rich enough not to work ever again. He moved his hand up  her arm as if to soothe her. She quickly pulled away and glared at him. "Don't be like that Gen." His voice for a change was soft and not demanding. It reminded Genesis of when they first met and fell in love. He was a much kinder man than.

"Do not touch me." Genesis voice rang with her indepence. She had spent too many nights bandaging up her own cuts and bruises to let him just touch her. He was lucky she didn't turn him in. she just never was able to bring herself to that decision to call the cops. She had gotten away from him, that's all that mattered now. "Tell me that you won't sabotage my career." She repeated herself firmly. He just stared at her as if he was never going to answer.