Section 8

Gen eyes rested on the movie screen for a few seconds as the previews ended. She leaned into Edward's touch and laid her head on his shoulder. It felt good to relax like this. Scanning over the seats, she saw they were the only ones in there, which made it even better. Edward kissed her head rubbing her shoulder. He leaned down and kissed her head softly. He kept kissing however and pulled her closer, almost up out of her seat.

"Edward, I'm trying to watch the movie." She teased and lightly pushed away. A small smirk on her face as she nuzzled into his neck.

"Oh really, this boring flic? No one even wanted to see this, now come here." He said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her on his lap. He kissed her head again and trained his lips down slowly to her ear. "I've been wanting you a lot more this week than ever." He whispered in her ear.

"Yes Master... but we are in the theater." She didn't think he really wanted to do it here, even if there was no body around. She thought a moment. "Would you want a blow job sir?" She offered thinking he wanted that. She could make it quick and not get caught. She smiled softly.

"No, I want more that." He said, almost a low growl. She nodded and stood up thinking he wanted to leave so they could go home and have their fun. He growled and pulled her back down into his lap keeping her there. "Where do you think you are going?" His hand stroking up her thigh lifting up her skirt.

"I just thought you would want to leave and do this at home sir, I wasn't trying to disobey Master, forgive me." She said one in his lap again. Her eyes watched his hand in the dim light. Her arousal already growing as her hand moved to his lower stomach. "What would you like me to do Master?"

"You didn't wear panties today, like I told you too right?" He asked and then opened his mouth again when she nodded. "That's my good little whore." His hand found its way to her lips, tipping a finger in. "You're already wet." He smirked lightly, "and I see you haven't trimmed in a while." He pointed out letting his finger wonder.

She let out a light gasp sound looking around to make sure there was no one watching. "Yes Master." Her arousal increased. "And I'm sorry Master, I haven't have time too, I'm sorry I've been a bad slave for you." She said as her breath hitched and she tried to stay quiet as he played with her.

"Don't apologize, I kinda like it." He smirked and brought his hand back out and licked his fingers clean. "Hmm sweet." he said letting his hands trail up her shirt now, under her bra giving a firm squeeze. She let out a little louder sound when he pinched her nipple. "On your back now slut." He took his hand back. She was hesitant and hoped he meant the floor. she laid on her back in the rather spacious isle.

"Thank you Master, yes Master." She said on her back looking up at him. Her thoughts a little everywhere. She wanted this, but was weary they would get caught. Although she knew the other wouldn't care.

"Good slut." He said moving down unbuckling his own pants. He raised her skirt all the way up but left it on. Edward wet his lips and began to unbutton her shirt exposing her stomach and bra. His hands trailed of her warm skin unsnapping her bra in the front. He left everything on, but undone and open. He smirked down at his wife. He just took her in and finally pulled his pants down a little and the boxers as well. He was already partially hard. He leaned down between her eyes just rubbing his thick member against her thigh. She let out a small gasp as their lips locked. "Don't moan."

She nodded and knew better than too. She spread her legs for him a little more. He took that moment easily and lined himself up then pushed into her. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep her sounds locked up. He smirked to himself when she obeyed his order, but he wanted her to almost disobey. He picked up speed and began to pound into her easily. She let out small huffs as her G-spot was hit perfectly. A small sound came here and there but nothing too loudly. He smirked again put his hands on each side of her head holding himself up. His hips were able to move faster this was. He grinded and pounded into her. Her body moved to each thrust, like a beat to a fast song. She tried all she could to keep quiet. She didn't want to get caught.

A low moan, more of a growl came from Edward as his hips fed their way into the hers. Genesis kept her mouth shut, biting and chewing at her lip. She saw Edward's smirk and new he wanted her to moan. However at the same time she was afraid of disobeying. She wanted to make sure he was fully pleased but couldn't make a decision. However when she neared her orgasm, small noises began to seep out softly. He only seemed to go faster and faster after that. Light moans grew a little louder.

Edward growled quietly again as a warning, but his smirk never left his face. He leaned down connected their lips so the moans would feed into him and not the air, because he was close to his orgasm as well. She kissed back sloppily and rather happily. Her bit the others lip as she came, making sure not to make a loud moan. He didn't even wince as she did so and came only moments after. And after a few thrust he pulled out slowly. She panted and felt sticky. A normal feeling honestly. His tongue ran over his own lips feeling the light teeth marks. "Don't ever bite me again slut." His voice another warning.

Her own eyes widen and she looked away. "Yes Master, I'm sorry Master." She said and sat up slowly wincing. She just hoped she could walk after this. She grabbed her back to get napkins to clean herself up. However he snatched them out of her and put them back. "Sir?" She questioned and looked his way.

"You're not cleaning up." He said.  She could feel their cum mixing and beginning to dry. She fixed Her skirt and buttoned up her shirt. He did the same but much faster. He looked around making sure no one else was present in the room. "Get up, let's go." He ordered again and she did as she was told once more. But struggled as she wobbled, trying not to fall. He wrapped an arm round her waist slowly to keep her up. She was more focused on not letting cum seep down her leg. "Are you going to be able to walk little whore?" He said right against her ear, making a slight chill slide down her back.

She knew very well that he would love to see the cum seep down, just so it would be embarrassing for her. She swallowed and said, "I can try Sir." She looked at him and held on. She went to take a step but found her insides a little more sore than she thought. "I'm sorry Master, I don't think I can." She said and hoped she wouldn't get in trouble. After all it was his fault she was even like this.

He rolled his eyes and moved to pick her up: bridal style. She held onto his neck and was thankful he was helping her out. He began to walk down the aisle and out the door. She looked around and was lucky no one really was around, minus a few workers. Edward carried her out and into the car putting her into her seat. "Not a word." His voice a little deeper as he shut the door and went to get on the drivers side. Genesis was a little confused why she couldn't talk but wasn't going to question.

She thought for a moment she had made him made... but she didn't think she had done anything wrong either. She shook her own head and took a deep breath ignoring it.

***********************

(((If there are errors, im sorry, I haven't edited anything. I just write and post, I don't back and reread. so sorry, but enjoy anyway. Love you all!!