Chapter 8: What Happens Now?

CHAPTER 8: 

----Kellin's POV---- 

~Three week time lapse~

Vic and I had lived together for three weeks, and I was never happier. We got in a few little arguments but nothing too bad. He had moved all of his clothes into my room, so it was kind of official. We barely skipped school anymore; Vic was too worried about his scholarship and now it was unbelievably imperative that I keep my acceptance to Berkley. All things considered, he was pretty easy to live with. 

One Saturday morning, I woke up at 9:30, only to find Vic was already up. This surprised me and made me suspicious because he never got up before 11 on Saturdays. I let myself wake up, then ventured out to find him. He wasn't in the bathroom, so I shuffled to the kitchen. 

He was standing there, showered and dressed and everything, with a small cake with twenty blue candles on top. My heart swelled up and I went to hug him. 

"Oh, you remembered!" I squealed. 

"Of course I did. You're twenty today. How could I forget?" 

I let him go and gave him a small kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss. We broke apart. 

"So, do you want some cake?" He asked. I smiled and nodded like a little kid. "Okay, but you have to blow out all the candles first and make a wish." 

I sat down in front of the cake, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and blew air until all the candles went out. He smiled and started cutting the cake. It was a fairly small cake, so we split the whole thing. 

"So," Vic said, his mouth full of cake, "what did you wish for?" 

"I can't tell you! It won't happen if I do." We both laughed and he rolled his eyes. 

We spent the whole day together in the apartment. We watched movies, played video games and made out a lot. Honestly, we did a whole lot of nothing.

At one o'clock in the morning, Vic had fallen asleep in the middle of Chernobyl Diaries with his head in my lap. After the movie ended, I picked him up, wedding style and carried him to bed. I undressed him down to his boxers and settled him on his side of the bed, then took my clothes off too. I got situated under the covers and he almost immediately scootched over. We laid like we usually did, all tangled together in a strange mess of perfect snuggling. 

I was on the edge of being pulled into sleep's sweet grip when Vic put his knee between mine. I took it as a slightly sexual gesture but tried not to think about it. He probably just wanted to bend his knee but couldn't without kneeing me. 

"Kellin?" He sounded surprisingly awake for having been asleep for an hour and a half. 

"Yes?" I figured he'd just ask me to scoot over a little, and wanted to get this conversation over with as soon as possible. I loved talking to Vic, don't get me wrong. He was smart as fuck and pretty interesting, but he talked way too much when I was trying to sleep. 

"What happens now?" He asked. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me. I threw a hand behind my head and tried to look awake. 

"What do you mean? Is something supposed to change?" 

"Well, yeah. We're illegal now. How can at least somethings not change?" Suddenly, it hit me what it meant. 

"We're only illegal if we have sex. I looked into it in great detail. Just sleeping together and swallowing each other's tongues every once in a while."  

He squirmed a little under the covers. I'd learned he hates almost any word that had anything to do with sex, like cock, dick, or just the word itself. Which is weird because he was almost constantly coming onto me. 

"What happens if someone finds out and lies?"

"They can't prove anything then. Since we've never done anything, nothing can be proven. Therefore, nothing will happen." 

"But what if... What if we did do something?" As he was talking, I felt his fingers start playing with the waistband on my boxers. My eyes widened and met his. His eyes were so fucking huge it was almost comical, but they were also full of doubt. 

"Vic... You don't want to go down this road. Especially not now..." His fingers worked their way past the top of my shorts and were actually in my pants now, though just slightly. 

"C'mon, Kellin. We can get rid of all the evidence, everything. It'll be fine... It's only a couple hours after your birthday. Consider this your birthday present." With that he attacked my lips with his, and his hand bravely dove where only one guy had ever been before. 

I was about to protest but then he got on top of me and started grinding his hips into mine, but I was completely overcome with desire. I'd been fending off Vic's advances for weeks now, and I simply couldn't control myself anymore. 

I hooked my arm around his back and flipped him over so I was on top. We stripped out boxers off and I flipped him over so he was on his stomach. 

"Okay, you're sure you wanna do this?" He nodded eagerly, and promised to try to be quiet. "Okay... This is gonna hurt... a lot. But it'll get better, I promise." 

I had the best sex of my life that night. I dominated Vic like I'd never done and I know he liked it because he came... twice. Vic was so fucking loud, moaning and shit all over the place. 

After it was all said and done, we got back into our cuddling position, all sweaty and sticky, Vic's hair stuck all over his face. 

"That was... wow and fucking ouch at the same time." I laughed and pulled him closer. 

"Not a fucking word, remember? We never fucked. Never," I reminded him. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll never tell anyone how fucking awesome you are in bed," he smiled. 

I kissed him lightly before we yawned in unison. "Whatever. Your first time is always the bomb.com." 

With that he fell asleep in my arms, but I couldn't shake the feeling that what I'd done was wrong on so many levels.