Chapter 18:'Mistake'

I was let out of the hospital not long after, with a warning of course. Liam drove me home, because Louis and Harry had left already. I'm sure Harry had a lot of packing to do. I was glad I could say goodbye, but I was also still a bit mad at him. Even though, it wasn't really his fault.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night. I'm sure Harry was just trying to have fun." Liam spoke up beside me in the driver's seat.

"I know..." I sighed. "It's not his fault."

Liam nodded slowly. "He told you he was leaving today?"

"Yes." I replied.

Liam glanced over at me quickly. "Man, he really does like you. At one point, he was gonna try to ditch this vacation Taylor planned, but he decided against it."

I blinked over at him. "He's doing the right thing...Taylor deserves a bit more time with him."

Liam chuckled half-heartedly. "Wow...you're generous."

"She's my friend." I shrugged.

"Yeah...I suppose so."

I nudged him gently in the arm. "She's still my friend. She may think it's alright to treat me the way she does, but it doesn't mean I have to act the same to her."

Liam flashed me a quick smile. "You're a sweet girl, Bella."

"Thanks." I hummed, resting my head against the headrest. "I'm not looking forward to Harry leaving though."

"None of us are, trust me."

"What do you mean?" I asked, staring over at him as he concentrated on the road ahead of us.

"I mean, we have to push back our tour because of it. It's the first time we've ever had to do that, and we've let pretty much all our fans down."

I sighed. "Wow."

"But on the bright side, at least we get some free time when he's away."

I nodded. "Bella not that I'm not glad you're here, but if you guys had never shown up, we'd be on our way to America right now."

I chuckled quietly. "Wow, thanks Liam. That makes me feel so much better about bein-" I paused as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Liam's eyes followed mine to my phone screen.

Are you loving your new life with 1 Destruction?

I knew who it was immediately. Luke.

It's One Direction, and yes.

I replied quickly.

"Who is it?" Liam asked.

"It's Luke..."

"Is he still bothering you? I can tell him to leave you alone if you want."

I smiled over at Liam, and replied, "That's okay..I can handle this."

"Alright."

It's not too late to come back to me, Belle. I'm not indecisive like your little friend Harry.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, to keep from mumbling some choosy words about him.

He's not indecisive. He's just not heartless like you.

"You alright Bella? You seem tense."

"No, I'm alright."

"Okay, we're almost home."

There was that word again. Home. He said it just like Harry did. Like they actually believe I felt the same as them. Maybe I did, but maybe I didn't. If someone was indecisive, it was me.