Chapter 14:Mr.Harry Styles, Himself

I didn't know how long we had been standing there, holding one another near the fountain, but it seemed like forever. I had drifted off to sleep, but I could still feel myself being carried. I heard Luke's voice as he handed me off to someone else. The other person's voice seemed cold, and angry, but they held me gently. After that I remembered being set into my comfy bed, kissed gently on the forehead, and left alone in my dreams.

I kept replaying that moment with Luke over in my head. What did it mean? Were we 'together' again? Did I completely forgive him? It didn't play out like I wanted it at all, but it did play out. Luke had his own way of pulling me into his little trap, and I fell for it, just like a mouse falls for a crumb of cheese. But there was a part of me that actually believed he could help. A part of me I wasn't sure was wrong or right.

I broke away from my disfigured thoughts, and turned towards the guest room door. Taylor had exited it long before, making no conversation with me whatsoever. I couldn't bring myself to follow her.

I was afraid of what they'd think of me. I didn't want to talk to them about last night either.

I forced myself to walk towards the door, reaching out a hand to turn the knob. But I stopped, and tore my hand away from it once again. I could stay in my room for as long as I wanted, but I'd still have to face them eventually.

This time I threw open the door quickly, so I didn't have a chance to pull back again.

The hall was empty. Everyone had their doors closed, and all that could be heard was complete silence. I was confused for a minute, wondering if I had been dreaming still. Then Louis's head popped out from his door, and he beckoned me to him.

I glanced towards the other doors quickly before obeying his request and following him into his room. It wasn't much different then Harry's, except maybe a bit messier. I leaned against the door behind me, ready for whatever Louis was about to say.

He started it simply, smiling widely at me from his seat on his bed.

"So...how are you?"

I nodded slowly, but didn't reply.

"You really had us a bit worried last night. Then when that guy returned you...." He cut his sentence off there, looking to me for a response.

"Luke..." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Ah, him. Thought so." Louis scratched his head thoughtfully, and turned back to me. "He didn't say much, but you shoîuld have seen Taylor."

"She exploded, didn't she?"

He chuckled slightly. "Not as much as Zayn...he's the one that answered the door..."

At the mention of Zayn, I blushed slightly, wondering if Louis thought I was in love with him as Taylor had.

Louis shrugged his shoulders, like he noticed me blush.

"I feel bad for you, Belle. You have a lot on your plate at the moment."

I bit my bottom lip, watching Louis run a hand through his hair.

"C'mon...I bet your hungry." Louis said, he grabbed me gently by the wrist and pulled me down the emptied halls, and stairs, to the kitchen.

I was about to sit myself at the island, when Louis shouted, "No! We're going out to eat. My treat!" He cheered.

I smiled at the older boy standing in front of me, and happily followed him out to his car.

-^-

I had insisted we get drive thru, but Louis demanded a bit fancier. We seated ourselves into an empty booth.