Chapter 20:Taylor's Home

She had to be the most beautiful girl ever. Long brown hair, big green eyes, long slim body. She seemed perfect in every way. She smiled wide, and immediately ran over and hugged Louis tight. I stood awkwardly aside, respecting their privacy.

They seemed like they hadn't seen each other in awhile, and I thought it was cute how they hugged each other close and whispered back and forth to each other.

Finally, Louis turned to me, and whispered something to Eleanor. She smiled wide over at me, and they both started towards me.

"Hello." She purred, holding her hand out for me to shake.

I shook it gently. "Hi."

Louis still had an arm wrapped around Eleanor's waist, but he slid the other arm around my shoulders.

"This is the infamous, Bella, I've been telling you about."

She giggled nicely, and I felt my cheeks blush. "Infamous?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Bella, he's just joking you." She said.

I smiled worriedly at Louis.

He smiled over at Eleanor, and then looked back towards me. "I thought we'd go off shopping. Good for you Bella?"

I nodded. "Sounds great."

Him and Eleanor shared another quick look, which I'm sure they thought I didn't notice, but I did. They both seemed worried about me, and it was kinda annoying in a way.

We walked to Louis's car, and he opened the passenger seat's door, and let Eleanor in. I slipped into the back awkwardly, and soon we were driving off.

Harry Pov-

I blinked my eyes open, and noticed the light coming in from the windows. It felt like it was way early, but then again, I hadn't slept that well last night.

I lifted myself out of bed, and made my way down the hall to the kitchen. I didn't think Taylor would be up yet, and I was glad to have some quiet time. I put the pot on for some tea, and down at the window seat overlooking the lake.

I missed everyone else desperately, but I did enjoy the lake quite bit. Even though Taylor could be a bit annoying at times, she was still good company. She was good at making jokes, and most of them made me laugh. I guess that was one of the reason I wanted to put her down easily, and still attempt to be friends.

I heard footsteps down the hall and looked up to see Taylor. She smiled widely, and glided over to me. I was shocked when she dipped in for a kiss, and I immediately turned my cheek on her.

She pulled back and looked down at me with a look of disappointment.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

She waved me off, and then walked over to turn off the pot, which was whistling now.

"Two more days, Harry..." She sighed. "I can tell you miss them.."

I gazed at her back as she made the tea, and replied, "This is fun.."

She grabbed two mugs, and walked to sit beside me.

She handed me mine gently, and said, "You don't have to pretend.."

I shrugged my shoulders loosely.

"I'm serious...I'm tired of you pretending you like it here, when obviously you don't!"

"I do like it here."

She shook her head at me, and stood up from her spot next to me. "Stop it."