Chapter 2:What Just Happened?

We arrived in front of a large white house, and the boys scooted out of the car before you could shout carrot....I slowly slid out of the black van, gaping at this mansion in front of me. Taylor's house was quite big also, but there was only one of her. I walked down the stone path that led to the door, and into the already open door. Two large white couches, that could easily fit 4 people on each, sat before my eyes. Along with a huge plasma TV and a long shelf of every movie you could think of, including Toy Story.

Zayn appeared by my side, a wide grin lighting up his whole face.

"I think she likes it guys!" He shouted.

I nodded, my mouth still hung open in awe.

"Come see the rest." Zayn chuckled.

I followed him to the kitchen, where the Niall was rummaging through the steel fridge. I browsed through each appliances, picturing myself cooking on each. I wasn't a good cook at all, but try, try again, right?

"'Ait ill yo see yor oom." Niall attempted to say with a mouthful of food.

I gave him a thumbs up and continued behind Zayn to 'my' bedroom.

I can honestly say I was expecting any regular guest bedroom, but that is not what awaited me.

Zayn pushed the door in, allowing me to walk into the spacious carmel colored room. There in front of me sat a queen size bed, on my right there was a walk in closet, there was even a flat screen TV.

I twirled towards Zayn. "This is mine?" I asked.

He chuckled. "For a few days, we'll be going on tour pretty soon."

I grinned, falling backwards onto the large bed.

"Thank you!"

I glanced over at him, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his black jeans, his brown eyes twinkling slightly, and his lips curved into a grin.

"No problem, thanks for coming."

He gave one more quick smirk and left.

I sighed, slipping my phone out of my front pocket and dialing Taylor's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Taylor!" I squealed.

"Hey Bells! Are you there?!"

I chuckled. "Yeah! I'm at the house."

"That's great! How is everything so far?"

"Gre-" I was cut off by Niall, running in and jumping beside me. Harry followed closely behind, trying to pry something from his fingers.

"Give it, Niall!"

Niall laughed his head off, his adorable laughter echoing around the room.

"Bells?" Taylor asked into my ear.

"Um...hold on." I huffed, placing my phone the side table.

"What're you guys doing?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Niall pushed Harry off of the bed, making him land on the soft blue rug under us.

"Niall stole my phone!" Harry grumbled, standing up and dusting himself off.

Niall shot a guilty grin in my direction, and threw Harry back his phone.

"Thanks." Harry muttered, glancing over at me quickly before exiting.

"Gosh, he's got it good." Niall chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow at the Irish lad in front of me.

"What're you talking about?"