Chapter 11 - Our Recover

“Achoo!” I sneezed for the millionth time. I sniffled.

“You shouldn’t have been in the rain Kimmi.” Lou said handing me a tissue.

“Well you were in the rain.”

“But I didn’t get sick did I?” I sighed. Lou, the most smartest but dumbest guy you’ll ever meet. Lou got up from the side of my bed a fixed my pillows for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled weakly, “Achoo!”

“No problem.” He took another tissue from the box and handed it to me. Lou sat down on the side of my bed again.

“Thanks again Lou. I didn’t want to ruin Giordan’s date with Niall today so I-”

“Pretended you were fine when actually you were in horrible condition.” He smiled. I smiled back.

“Yes you could put it that way.”

“Is there any other way to put it?” I laughed, “You go get some rest Kimkims.” He patted my shoulder.

“Kimkims?”

“I just felt like saying that at the moment.”

“Hahaha okay Loulou...” We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Okay... haha.. I don’t know why we laughed so hard at something like that..” Lou said catching his breath, “Now really, go get some rest love.”

“But I don’t want you to leave.” I said with complain in my voice like a child. He raised his eyebrows a bit.

“Finee I’ll stay.” He sighed pretending to sound annoyed. I giggled a bit. I cozied into my bed and shut my eyes, leaving Lou’s smile in them.

“Sleep tight love.” He gave me a peck on the forehead. 

“Mhm...” I found where his hand was on my bed, and took it in mine.

* * * *

I shut my eyes tightly, stretching my arms out. Lou was asleep resting his head on my bed. What time was it? I reached for my glasses and looked at the clock. 7:29. I had slept for four hours. I looked back at Lou to make sure he hadn’t woken up. He had such an adorable sleeping face. I noticed a bit of drool dripping from his mouth. I quietly giggled to myself. My hand softly ran through his hair.

“...Kim...” Did I just hear my name? I got closer to Lou’s face, “Kimmi...” I laughed softly. I quickly tried to get out of my bed. A sharp pain hit my head and I went back  to sit on the bed. Headaches. I took one of my blankets off the bed and wrapped it around Lou. I knew Lou had the tendency to talk in the sleep. He would sleep walk sometimes but that was rare. I got up slowly this time and in result, no sharp pain. I took my hair out of its horrifying bun and redid it. I walked downstairs and knew Kai was probably at a friend’s house again. I decided to cook some dinner for me and Lou, and a leftover for Kai just in case she didn’t eat dinner at her friend’s. I can’t really cook though, I usually fail at it. So instead of creating a fire, I decided to heat up some instant ramen noodles. I grabbed a cup of water and poured it into the ramen noodle box. I waited for 4 minutes and then added the flavoring. As I put water in the cup I started hearing footsteps down the stairs. Lou was probably up by now. 

“Hey Lou, I’m heating up some ramen noodles for us, kay?” I took the cup and started pouring the water into the ramen noodle box, “Hey Lou did you he-” I felt arms wrap around me from behind with the resting of a head on my shoulder. I felt the breath of his on my neck resulting in goosebumps across my arms and the drop of the empty cup. I stood still, “Lou?”