Chapter 6 - Our Loss

“OH MY GOD LOU LOOK!!” I had somehow escaped from his eyes and looked to the gondola Niall and Gia were sitting in. To be more descriptive, kissing in. Lou didn’t turn as quickly as I expected him to but he turned around at one point. Gia and Niall were kissing. Gia and Niall. Were kissing. They were. Right now. Oh my God. What? I thought she liked that douchebag.. Oh fuck him Niall is way better than him. It looked like Niall had kissed her first but she was obviously kissing him back.

“Yes!” I threw my fist in the air and started jumping. Lou turned back to me.

“Don’t jump don’t jump! You know we’re in a gondola right?” He was laughing. I stopped jumping.

“Oh yeah haha. Sorry.” After we stopped laughing he said,

“So it happened.”

“It did didn’t?” I was smiling. Lou was as well. I sat back down. I was so happy for them. Lou and I talked a little more on the way down. When Niall and Gia were at the bottom and got out the gondola stopped for another minute or so. With their fingers intertwined, they were long gone off to another ride. As Lou and I walked out of the gondola, I remembered that he was going to tell me something in the gondola and I had interrupted him. He seemed pretty serious about it. I looked up to him.

“Sorry I interrupted you earlier, Lou. You seemed pretty serious about it.” I said apologetically. He kept looking forward but smiled.

“It’s okay. It wasn’t that big of a deal anyway.” He said.

“Well you can still tell me right? What were you going to say?” I asked him.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” He said as he pat my head.

“Hey! Don’t mess up my hair!” I nudged him in the arm. He laughed and I instantly forget about before.

Super short chapter! I know sorry! I will try to make the next chapter much longer. Sorry I'm sorta on writer's block right now so if you have any ideas, please don't be afraid to share, inbox me if you want or comment, either one. ^^

Actually I'm typing it up right now. But please understand, I have color guard this whole week for quite a few hours, and the next week the whole day each and every day. -______-

sucks cuz i haven't finished my homework. But i will try to write as much as I can! Thanks!