Chapter 4 - Our Mall Trip

“Oh yes! This wonderful mall!” Giordan raises her hands in the air once she steps out of her BMW. I was wearing my red Hollister sweats with one of Louis’ striped t-shirts. I also had my white Toms on and my white Juicy Couture purse I got from Giordan for my birthday.

“Did you want to go to the mall that badly?”

“Yes of course!” She exclaimed and turned to me with a huge smile on her face, “you know how much I love it!”

“Haha okay.” We walked into the mall and went to Giordan’s and my favorite store delia’s. After that we went to Wet Seal, Forever 21 & a couple of other stores. Once I saw Starbucks I knew we had to go in there. I grabbed Giordan’s arm and ran towards that wonderful coffee smell.

“What the hell!?” I noticed Giordan had almost fallen.

“Ehehe. Oops. Sorry.” She had the most priceless face of anger on. It was hilarious. I started laughing and acidentally bumped into someone.

“I’m so sor- Lou?” It was Louis. He was there with Niall waiting in line to get some Starbucks.

“Oh hey girls.” He said with a surprised look on his face.

“Aha what a coincidence!” I said as I gave Lou a hug and Giordan to Niall.

“So are you guys shopping for clothes or just hanging here?” Giordan asked.

“Girllll. We’re shopping of course!” Louis said in a very over-the-top girly voice. We all laughed.

“You guys done or still shopping?” I asked Lou.

“Mm girll. I shop till I drop! & have I dropped? NEVER!” He exclaimed in that girly voice and then flipping his hair back with his hand. We were all laughing so hard, Niall looked like he was about to pee himself. We waited in line and once it was our turn Louis said,

“Do you mind if I pay for you my princess?” Louis bowed.

“Not at all my lovely knight.” I curtsied.

“What would you like princess?” Louis held his hand out.

“A Vanilla Bean frap sounds wonderful.” I placed my hand onto his palm.

“The one I suggested to you the other day my princess? Good choice, good choice.” He then gave me a kiss on the hand and turned to the cashier. I hear Giordan and Niall giggling behind me. I turned to look at them. They were watching from behind.

“Two tall Vanilla Bean fraps with whip cream on top please.” He said like a knight. I could see that the cashier was really weirded out by us. Niall offered to pay for Giordan. God they’re so freaking perfect for eachother. Do they not notice that? I’m sure Niall wasn’t happy about Jamie either. Louis and I walked over to a table for four. Once we sat down I looked over to Gia and Niall. Niall had his hand on the small of Giordan’s back. I smiled.

“They’re cute together aren’t they.” I said to Lou, still looking at Gia and Niall.

“Mhmm.” Lou didn’t sound he was paying attention to what I said. I turned to Lou and saw his eyes looking right into mine. I noticed how beautiful his eyes were for a moment and then snapped out of it.

“Um, Lou. Did you hear what I said?” Louis shook his head a little.

“Wait, what?.. Sorry I didn’t hear I was um, just thinking a little...” He messed with his hair a little.

“Niall and Giordan.” He looked back at them.

“Oh they are cute aren’t they.” He smiled.