Chapter 5 - Our Date?

“Hmm maybe you should wear the high tops and this blue shirt... Oh wait maybe you should...” Giordan continued rambling on about what I should wear. She had driven to my house to get me ready for the amusement park. She always loved picking out outfits for me to wear. “Oh my gosh this is SO. CUTE. Why didn’t you ever show me this top? I could wear this you know.”

“Giordann~.” I said laying on my bed all stretched out.

“Um, yeah?” She wasn’t really paying attention since she was still looking through my closet.

“I’m confused but... I really do think I like him.”

“Oh.. thats great..” Still looking through my closet.

“You’re not listening!!” I sat up.

“Oh, sorry what?” Once she turned around I saw tons of my clothes in her arms. I sighed.

“I’m really confused.” I told her again. She put all the clothes that were in her arms onto my bed.

“About?”

“Well.. I mean I think I really like him. You know Lou.” Her eyes lit up with excitement.

“I knew it! IknewitIknewitIknewit!!” She was just jumping up and down with joy. “I know he definitley likes you back. 100% sure he does.”

“...I mean I don’t think so. He just thinks of me as a really good bud..”

“LIES AND DECEPTION!!” She yelled. I gave her a look to show her that she sounded stupid.

“Seriously?” She noticed the clothes she put on the bed and started rummaging through them. After about a minute she picked up a shirt I had rarely worn and hadn’t worn in awhile, so it still looked as good as new. It was yellow with cropped sleeves and a huge smiley face on the front. It said ‘SMILE’ in big letters on the left sleeve.

“How about this one? It suits you.” I looked at it for a moment and thought, sure why not?

“Kay.” I said plainly. Then she grabbed a pair of my faded jean shorts and my flip flops.

“Gia, remember I can’t wear flip flops on the rides.”

“Oh yeah.” She said quickly putting my flip flops back where they were and grabbing black high tops. I looked at the outfit for the moment.

“Not a bad combination.” I said. She gave me a look.

“Not bad? Not bad? Thats it? Not bad.” I laughed.

“I’m just kidding hahaha. It’s awesome!” I took the outfit and went to change in the bathroom. After I was done I asked Gia to come help me with my makeup. I didn’t want anything big and glittery. I usually chose the natural colors. I put some mascara and a little eyeliner on. I took my Naked 2 Pallet and chose one of the eyeshadows that were similar to my skin tone. I applied a tinted lip balm and little blush and I was ready.

“You look fucking perfect!” Gia exclaimed.

“Oh shut up. You know you look even prettier than me.” I smiled at her.

“Haha... Well that is true.” she said looking at herself in the mirror.

“Hey!” I pushed her out of the way. She just laughed. Giordan’s phone rang indicating she got a text message. She pulled out her phone and told me it was Niall.

“He said that they’re here.” She had a huge smile on her face, and so did I. We walked to the door and outside of the door I heard someone saying ‘1...2...’. Once I opened the door I heard,