Chapter 13 - Our Perplexity

I walked into Gia’s room in the beach house.

“This beach house is crazy amazing isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Apparently Niall’s grandfather spent most of his retirement money on this house before he passed but I didn’t think it’d be something like this.” Giordan walked out of her bathroom in a pink bikini with that sexy look to it.

“Ahem, who are you trying to impress?”

“Well... you know...”

“I’m not so sure Niall will be just looking at your eyes.”

“Stop Kimmi!” I laughed to myself.

“Well your lucky you can pull off the sexy look. The closest I can get to that is little kid cute.” I fake cry. Gia came over to me and patted me on the back.

“Don’t worry Kimmi. One day you’ll have boobs like mine.” I shot her a glare.

“Thanks for making me feel 101% worse.” She took a few steps back.

“Well I mean you do look... cute.” I was wearing a mint green, polka-dotted bikini. It looked cute on me but if Giordan wore it, it would look sexy... Why must I be cursed with such small boobs?

We threw on our cover ups and grabbed all of our essentials as we head to the car. The boys were already packing things like boogie boards and such. Gia had my mustache sunglasses on while I had her white sunglasses on. I put on my floppy hat once I got outside because that’s probably the only hat you can wear with curly hair. There was a private beach here but we felt like it’d be a little more fun if we went to the public beach for one day.

Once we arrived we laid our towels on a kinda suckish spot on the beach since we got there at 11:45am. Gia was having trouble opening the big umbrella.

"Um... guys? Help please?" Niall started walking towards her till the umbrella popped open with such a force that Gia landed on her ass making us laugh our asses off, "That's not funny!!"

"Yes it is!" I exclaimed.

"How did you even...?" Lou started to say.

"Niall could you help me up?" Niall was silently trying to hold in his laughs, "... NIALL YOU TOO!?" Thats when he just burst and since laughing is contaigious, Lou and I just laughed even more.

"Here I'll help you." All of the laughter turned into silence. A good looking guy about our age held out his hand to Giordan with a flashy smile. Giordan took his hand in response.

"Um uh, thanks."

"Boyfriend?" He nodded his head over to Niall's jealous face. Giordan gave him a glance.

"Uh yeah."

"Didn't even help you up? What kind of boyfriend is that am I right?" And that cued the 10 second awkward silence, "Names Ren by the way. You can holler me over anytime your 'boyfriend' isn't willing to help." He pointed over to the spot a few spots a way and diagnol from us as he casually walked away.

"Who the hell does he think he is?" A pissed of Niall said under his breath though loudly storming off towards the boy.

"Woah, woah, Niall calm down." Lou said trying to hold Niall back.

“Um, how about we all go in the water!” I smiled and winked at Lou trying to give him a hint as to liven up the atmosphere.

“Oh uh yeah! We’ll have fun there! C’mon!” We both dragged Gia and Niall to the water. After Niall regained himself, there were a couple of splashes here and there.