Chapter 12 - Our Lameness

As soon as me and Lou met up with Gia and Nialler at school, we knew something was off. 

Not that they broke up or anything, they were still together its just there was something. Niall seemed too happy and Giordan... Well Giordan seemed a bit worried? Embarrased? I wasn’t sure. Lou told me I should talk to Gia and he’d talk to Niall, but take them away casually. I walked with Giordan to the place where we usually ate lunch.

“Gia what’s wrong? There seems to be something off.”

“There’s nothing!” She said abruptly. Way to go at trying to hide something Gia.

“Giordan. Tell me.” She looked down at the ground and hesitated before looking me in the eyes and talking.

“Well last night after the date we went to Niall’s house cause it was about 8:30 and well he seemed extra flirty when we got inside for some reason and we started kissing and-”

“You guys had sex!!!”

“NO! NO! No Kimmi! Gosh!” She looked pretty mad.

“...Sorry...” I mumbled. Oops.

“Anyways... well while we were kissing he took me to the couch and we kinda sorta started making out and then-”

“You guys had sex.”

“NO! I just told you we didn’t!!... Okay. So then he reached for his p-”

“FOR HIS PANTS! FOR HIS PANTS! I knew you guys had sex!!”

“HIS POCKET KIMMI HIS POCKET. Will you stop!!! Well he pulled away from my kiss and I saw he had a box that had ‘Tiffany & Co’ written on it and he put this on-”

“NO WAY! They have Tiffany & Co condoms!! Holy shi-!”

“He put this on ME, ON ME!! Gosh Kimmi will you ever stop!” She held out her wrist and I saw a beautiful silver bracelet with a small sterling bow on it. It was perfect. I looked back up at her. She looked really happy.

“...So did you guys have sex after that?”

“KIMMI!” 

“Hahaha I’m just playing, I’m just playing!... Though that bracelet is really pretty.” She kept looking at it. I knew she liked it for sure, “Hmph.”

“What?” She asked confused.

“It’s not fair. You have a boyfriend and I don’t. And he does all those special things for you.” I gave her a pouty face.

“..There’s Lou.”

“Lou doesn’t like me like that... And neither do I.”

“Keep thinking that Kimmi and you’ll never get a boyfriend.”

“What!?”

"Just saying the truth." I sighed.

“Let’s just head to class before the bell rings.” We got into class where we saw Lou and Niall chatting in the usual spot, “Hola chicas.”

“Doesn’t that mean ‘Hello girls’?” Niall asked.

“Yes. Yes it does.”

“Yes Niall. I’m secretly a girl.” Lou said as he rested his hand on Niall.

“What?” Niall looked confused while me Lou & Gia laughed a bit.

“Hey Kimmi!” I felt an arm come around my back.

“Oh hey Ace.” I smiled.

“Hey everyone.. Giordan, Louis and... Ni.. Neal?”

“Niall. It’s Niall.”