Chapter 7 - Our Win

Chapter 7 - Our Win

After Niall and Louis named the rides they went on, we got our winners.

“And the winners are... Kimmi & Louis!” Louis yelled out. We all started laughing. “But... we can see that you two lovebirds have obviously hooked up.”

I looked down to see their intertwined fingers. They were so cute together.

“So how’d it happen?” I said. Louis and I decided to pretend like we didn’t know anything.

“Um.. actually the ferris wheel.” Giordan said putting her hand behind her.

“Ahem.. details?” I said leaning close to Giordan.

“That is none of your business!” She hit me in the shoulder.

“Hehe... okay then.” I said.

“Well you guys don’t have to pay for our dinner since you both won each other.” Louis said. Giordan was blushing.

“Well where shall we eat?” Niall asked.

“Red Lobster?” Giordan suggested.

“Sounds good guys.” I said looking to everyone.

“Off we go then!” Lou said pointing to way of the exit. We all followed him with me holding Giordan’s stuffed animal Niall won from one of those stand things.. um yeah that.

***

Giordan and Niall slid into the booth while Me and Lou were trying to make room for Giordan’s stuffed animal. Once we finally which seemed highly impossible because it was gigantic, we sat down with the stuffed animal between us. We ordered our food and drinks, me getting lobster of course.

“So can you tell me now?” I asked Giordan.

“What are you talking about?” Giordan asked. I rolled my eyes.

“About how you and Niall got together!” She gave me a ‘I wanna slap you in the face but fine I’ll tell you since I’m your friend’ look.

“Well.. we were talking and-”

“What were you guys talking about?” I said.

“About well just stuff-”

“What kinda stuff?”

“Just you know the usual-”

“No actually I don-”

“Kimmi!” She looked at me annoyed.

“Okay okay I’ll back off.” I said leaning against my chair. Lou was trying to hide his giggling. I nudged him indicating that I knew he was laughing and he stopped right away.

“Well before the ferris wheel, I noticed Niall was acting a little strange.”

“I was not acting strange.” Niall protested. (see what I did there? :D)

“Yes you were sweetheart.” Giordan said making Niall shut up. I guess he was still new to being called that. “Anyways at one point I decided to ask him why he was acting like that. Before I could finish my sentence he took my hand and pulled me toward the ferris wheel. Once we arrived there he said it was cause he was hungry.”

“And then she gave me this look that was all like...” Niall said making a face that made me laugh.

“I did not look like that.” Giordan exclaimed.

“Yes you did!” Niall said laughing.

“Well continuing from where I left off, we were um talking-”